Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
4-3-3 in our last 10 games... obviously the worst hockey of the season

and... ???

what???

4-3-3... 11 points?

Toronto? 8 points in last 10 games... holy crap they are running rings around u ummm.. around... us? wait... what? what?

ok but buffalo can pass us and we will miss playoffs... wait... 8 points too? what? what?

ok but montreal is going sky rockets... they got... what? only 12 points? 1 different point? they are playing great and we are sucking and they got 1 extra point in the past 10 games?

what?
no... this cant be… reality sucks when we are trying to say the sky is falling...
I want to complain we suck compared to everyone else. everyone else is better
I want to say it... why is there no evidence to back that up? why?

btw penguins 10 points… Washington 8... Columbus 8

sorry people... hate raining on a parade

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I can assure you DS is not going to punt...we learned that...he’s got a stone cold playoff mandate. For better or worse.

Personally, I think tonight was a good thing moving forward. It’s one of those glaring games that shouts things are not okay, and they won’t be unless action is taken. Everyday DS doesn’t take action, is a day closer to failure and actively bringing it closer.

“But you just can’t make a trade at this point in the season.”

Funny, Toronto just did what they need to do.

You don’t have to grasp at the shiny object, Panarin, you do need to start addressing holes. Immediately.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH! SWEENEY NEEDS TO GET THE ******* JOB DONE: NOW!

OR, BE DONE WITH THE JOB!

Reactions: GloveSave1

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
If your ingredients for a dinner are rotting eggs, old spinach, 6 day old steak and LEGO, you’re probably not going to enjoy your dinner.

Cassidy is what he is, but this team flat out has nothing. NOTHING outside the first line.

Is Chara the LEGO that falls off your plate and you eventually step on when you get up after to run to the toilet?

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
If your ingredients for a dinner are rotting eggs, old spinach, 6 day old steak and LEGO, you’re probably not going to enjoy your dinner.

Cassidy is what he is, but this team flat out has nothing. NOTHING outside the first line.

For real the guy has exactly 3 players on his roster that can score goals at the NHL level consistently, at this point I removed DeBrusk from the goal scoring group as he just can't do it consistently.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

and... ???

what???

4-3-3... 11 points?

Toronto? 8 points in last 10 games... holy crap they are running rings around u ummm.. around... us? wait... what? what?

ok but buffalo can pass us and we will miss playoffs... wait... 8 points too? what? what?

ok but montreal is going sky rockets... they got... what? only 12 points? 1 different point? they are playing great and we are sucking and they got 1 extra point in the past 10 games?

what?
no... this cant be… reality sucks when we are trying to say the sky is falling...

Suckitude all around!

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Heinen whiffed on that pass from Krejci worse than Sweeney whiffed in the 2015 1st round :laugh:

giphy.gif

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Came to this game even though I’m sick and it’s 6 degrees outside...on my way home still sick and getting increasingly worried about this pattern of play, look good for most of the first periods, dominate in shots and puck possession, but give up tying goals and then play lackluster hockey for second and third periods, lots of turnovers, can’t get organized on offense. The losses to mediocre and bottom tier teams is going to bite them in the butt, they are trending more towards falling out of the wildcard then climbing in the divisional standings...acquiring a good winger is not going to solve this....some of it falls to coaching.:madfire::banghead:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

and... ???

what???

4-3-3... 11 points?

what?

This is very true.

That’s what, despite the fact that I’m frustrated watching this team, I’ll be the first to admit that they’re right there in the mix with just about everyone else.

It would take a collapse to DNQ for the playoffs.

But do they have a shot at doing some damage?

Reactions: Trizz617 and Emerz

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Sweeney is the type of GM that will go to the plate with runners on 2nd and 3rd in the bottom 9 with two out and bunt. Then come back and say “well, at least i didn’t go down looking?”

Reactions: bbfan419

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think he's also sending signals that a trade is needed if they want to contend this year.

He should of been on edge of boards when Pasta cut to the centre and got tripped.Might have got a call later but instead he stands there smirking and never says boo.Show some emotion behind the bench instead of only in front of cameras berating your players but never accepting any blame yourself.Carlo and Krug in OT.You had Krug so was no need for Carlo and his 1 goal.Its O T so go for it but he must been playing for shoot out. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Yeah this is on Sweeney.

He banked on his prospects all taking a step forward. They took a step back.

I think he knew the team wasnt good enough considering he was looking at Tavares and Kovalchuk. He also thought he could bring Rick Nash back.

It didn't work and now were a mediocre bubble team.

It can be fixed but probably not enough to match Tampa. What to so...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00