Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI - Bruins

Last edited:

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
It's now been 9 consecutive periods and 2 OT's that the only goals this team has scored have come from three players (Marchand, Bergeron, Pastrnak)

No one else, how many players on this team are even NHL caliber players? I don't know at this point lol, the game plan seems to be sit on the bench and pray the first line scores 4, because 2-3 usually isn't enough.

Reactions: Strafer and Estlin

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
This team has made me feel a mixture of sick to my stomach and indifference since that f***ing Hurricanes game before Christmas.

Part of me wants to see a hockey trade just to shake things up and send a message.

Part of me wants them to retreat and sell what they can to retool.

Part of me says they’ve got a puncher’s chance if they can get hot, but then I wonder what the ceiling is.

What can I say, I’m a complicated person.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Might as well get the Sunday GDT up and running because they’re losing that one too, and that’s a given.

Ha ha how true. Cassidy is soon going to find himself on the hot spot mostly due to Sweeney. Missing the playoffs would be a disaster coming off of last year. This team is fully healthy now yet the losses keep piling up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->