GDT: Game 5 | Wild vs Senators | Sensgiving Edition | Mon Oct. 14, 1pm | RDS, TSN5

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
xAzyBWY.jpg

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Sucks to lose, but probably for the best we lose to a team that's going to be in the lotto race with us this year.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
In general we just seem really poor at puck possession. Puck gets on our stick, we make a fast break to the other end of the ice and get one maybe two chances before it comes back the other way.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
  1. Yeah, the Wild are great, but that was a game we want to forget about, Grandchildren!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I really don't like Ryan on that top line. He's just too slow. But what else can DJ do? Connor Brown, Ryan, Ennis, not a lot of great options there.
I think he has to stick with something . Ryan has some good tools . He is a little slow but he can make plays so he is a better option than Ennis imo. I want to see Duclair there on his off wing . He can push the pace and get pucks to the net. He played with them at the end of last year for a bit.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
PP on this team has to be kept very simple. If you try to pattern this PP after some of the more highly skilled teams it just won't work. Right now they are having trouble establishing possession in the Ozone. Until they can do that they can't really execute anything.

Reactions: DrEasy

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We are losing, which is expected, shouldn't surprise or upset anyone.

Now, the way they are losing sucks, they have zero offensive or creative ability outside of Chabot, he's the only offensive driver on the whole team. That is worrisome.

You can't hustle out victories, you need skill.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I had the ‘pleasure’ of being at this game... the first two periods were pretty decent but we had too many penalties that gave away momentum. And the lack of offensive talent on this roster is just brutal. I’m not sure if we had one good scoring chance in the third. At least we didn’t get blow out, that’s all you can really ask for this season.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Because it's an interesting stat to track: this is now the 4th game out of 5 on the season where the opposing team has started their backup goalie against us.

Sens record vs. starting goalies: 0-1-0
Sens record vs. backup goalies: 1-3-0

Reactions: Six Assets and Que

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad