Post-Game Talk: GAME 49 - In 20 seconds a win becomes a loss - Sunrise 4 BRUINS 3 F/OT

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I think the defensemen are tired. No one has had a day off in a long time. Since November actually. Cap hell and an apparent complete disdain for Zboril and Reilly has put us limping into the All Star break.

Reactions: Absurdity and BTO

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
In an 82 game season a slump ( or two) is inevitable

Tonight the Bs looked both tired and disinterested...and paid the price. Frankly they were fortunate to get a point.

Carolina has to be licking their respective chops after a comeback win Friday night and today off ...it could be an ugly game for the Bs.

the game I am pointing to is Toronto....head up north, take the W, go on break on positive note and come back ready to build up momentum during the regular season and hit the playoffs on all cylinders.
How come Bruins are tired after a day off but Canes are licking their chops after a day off?:huh:

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Fun game to watch.

FLA teams are the Bruins match and a real threat in a seven game series.

Want to see the Bruins get better defending. A little shaky against even competition...

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Breaking news:

The Sharks ate some Penguins tonight. Beaches in Pittsburgh have been closed.
sharkpenguin_v05.gif

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Missed the game and have been reading the posts

It's weird that Carlo was the only one on the ice. I didn't realize there was rule change and 5 on 1 was the new rule.

Also got the impression from reading the posts that Carlo was the only minus - player, that's weird that everyone else was plus+

FU Shoresy

Jan 25, 2023
Been lurking here for a while. Finally decided to join the fun or misery as it may seem tonight. The sun will still rise tomorrow. B's are still on a historic pace. But haven't been battle tested till now. We're still a long ways off from telling what this team is really about. Adversity is good for the soul.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Been lurking here for a while. Finally decided to join the fun or misery as it may seem tonight. The sun will still rise tomorrow. B's are still on a historic pace. But haven't been battle tested till now. We're still a long ways off from telling what this team is really about. Adversity is good for the soul.
:welcome:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Welcome! What’s your favorite cookie?

Reactions: eightspokedb

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I think they are looking tired and I'm wondering if they are asking too much of some of the older guys. I hate the idea that we might end up one of those teams that sets a regular season record but has nothing left for the playoffs.

Two things seem apparent to me for future playoff success.
1) They really miss and need DeBrusk. The speed he brings can't be matched by anyone else on the roster.
2) Taylor Hall simply has to be better and start scoring so this roster can be balanced out again.

Goaltending and D are not an issue. Offense and speed might be.

Reactions: mjhfb

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3