Post-Game Talk: GAME 49 - In 20 seconds a win becomes a loss - Sunrise 4 BRUINS 3 F/OT

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Some real tough teams out there including the Bruins and its a long season and there's going to be some ups and downs throughout the year. Bruins have been amazingly in the up all season, but that makes every team step it up a notch when the Bruins are their opposition and the above average teams are bringing it little harder and there's not much separating the top 5-6 teams in the east. It is what it is a lot of skill out there and the Bruins had some bad puck luck in the first two-periods, but more times than not its going to go their way, it didn't tonight.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Not a shot at the BRUINS; Just an observation from watching all their games this season. It's been said that it's better to be lucky than good, but, so far, this season the BRUINS have been both
They certainly have, but it’s also said the luck is usually a byproduct of hard work. Looks karma stood up and kicked them square in the junk tonight, and rightfully so.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
For all those ready to give Pasta 15M

So he scored a goal to give the Bruins a late 3-2 lead but somehow ended up with a -2. That means he was on the ice for 3 goals. So ya, one dimensional sounds fair.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
795i5c.gif

Reactions: NeelyOrr

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Oh well they need to lose a few anyway, keeps them honest. That blown 4 min PP hurt them big time.
Also been saying it for a little while now but I am all set with Brandon Carlo and not trading him for Landeskog a few years back was a massive missed opportunity in hindsight

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I once went to a preseason game against Columbus and got the “all you can eat” tickets for $5.

The buffet consisted of food that had been sitting in the warmer under the lamps for hours and made me very sick.

What was Jacobs serving at that team bbq the other day?!

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin and Gordoff

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

So he scored a goal to give the Bruins a late 3-2 lead but somehow ended up with a -2. That means he was on the ice for 3 goals. So ya, one dimensional sounds fair.

Okay, I'm convinced. This one game proves he shouldn't get 15 million a year, a number he was/is never getting from anyone anywhere.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Lol

I mean he's no Bergeron but who is and he isn't getting 15 mil, maybe 11-12 mil but he's a simply amazing talent and has come a long way in the defensive aspect in his game, as his season long plus-minus stats very well shows.

1 H. LindholmBOSD48341000062632
2 J. PavelskiDALC513111670143448
3 A. LarssonSEAD4830840141923
4 D. PastrnakBOSRW4828232140373370

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

We are going to pay the kid and rightfully so, Just hope he realizes how limited the team will be on adding or keeping talent if he gets 11m a season.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Carlo -4 in Florida this week. Spare me the “new whipping boy”.. I don’t expect him to be Kevan Miller crushing bodies every shift but his mediocre play is becoming very noticeable. I’ve defended Carlo in the past, concussions aren’t a joke.. but at some point we must call a spade a spade.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Okay, I'm convinced. This one game proves he shouldn't get 15 million a year, a number he was/is never getting from anyone anywhere.
I like the new EverettMike. Not that you asked but…you’ve been killing it lol

Carlo -4 in Florida this week. Spare me the “new whipping boy”.. I don’t expect him to be Kevan Miller crushing bodies every shift but his mediocre play is becoming very noticeable. I’ve defended Carlo in the past, concussions aren’t a joke.. but at some point we must call a spade a spade.
Better fire him into the sun as quickly as possible.

He’s absolutely 100% the first whipping boy of the season. It’s everywhere.

Reactions: hrdpuk and sooshii

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad