GDT: Game 47: Panthers @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Still mad at New Zealand for canceling the Almighty Johnsons.

The TV network it was on recently came under new management, and they've hinted at bringing back some cancelled shows. So you never know..

brb buying airfare

There's four in my suburb alone. Two of them are literally right next to eachother. Some people call it overkill, I call it greasy heaven.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How much do you all value this guy?

I'm watching on your feed tonight, and I saw his 2nd intermission interview and he seems like a real winner :nod:

Pretty good 4th liner and team guy. I expect him to be signed.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Pretty good 4th liner and team guy. I expect him to be signed.

Absolutely. Pretty good skater and decent skillset for a tough guy. I like him a lot. He's also versatile. Can play Center or on the PK if needed.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Still don't understand why McGinn is on the power play anymore. He does nothing that Crouse or Doan could do in being a big body in front of the next. Heck, even Kevin Connauton could play that role on the power play if we really wanted to get more results.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Still don't understand why McGinn is on the power play anymore. He does nothing that Crouse or Doan could do in being a big body in front of the next. Heck, even Kevin Connauton could play that role on the power play if we really wanted to get more results.

Lol. Him being on the PP over Rieder is a complete joke. At least he had no turnover on his last PP shift. As I mentioned earlier...he had two on the first and one on the 1nd...to go with a zone clear and a missed pass:laugh:

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Gangnam Style and Who Let the Dogs Out.

My two favorite songs. Thanks arena DJ!!

But for real, team looks good. Few games in a row we've looked like a competitive NHL hockey team. I've enjoyed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad