8469608.jpg
[

Notes and such:

Not much news yet so here's a random funny Luongo tweet:
6ilDSvm.png

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It'll be cool to see Yandle again, I still wish we got him back instead of goose. What's with Ekblad on the third pairing?

Also I hate that the Panthers changed their jerseys, the old jerseys and logo were much better IMO. Reminds me of our change to the red pajamas.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Looking forward to the drive in the rain.
Drivers go crazy in the rain around here.
Looking forward to another hockey night at GRA!

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
It'll be cool to see Yandle again, I still wish we got him back instead of goose. What's with Ekblad on the third pairing?

Also I hate that the Panthers changed their jerseys, the old jerseys and logo were much better IMO. Reminds me of our change to the red pajamas.

Yes, I too will miss "Immagetchu Cat"
7cb0b4455982f8ac8d56cc7f6431abbe.jpg

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I can't make it tonight if anyone wants two tickets. PM if interested.

EDIT: Tickets claimed.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Man, we better hope that our top guys have something left in the tank. They're gonna be desperate for the allstar break. With this lineup, I fully expect Hanzal and Dvorak to once again play about 20mins. Guys like Perlini, Vrbata or Rieder also better prepare to play some heavy minutes tonight. I still think that the PK should be mainly a bottom six job. Especially if you have many young players on your top lines and if you don't have real franchise forwards who you can really rely on to play top minutes. Hanzal playing 20mins is like a ticking bomb. You're basically begging for an injury to happen. We all know that.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Once I saw someone in HF call it that, I can't call it anything else.

The original use (aprox 6 years ago?) was in a thread called "I let my girlfriend guess the name of NHL teams based off their logos".

One of the best HF threads ever created. Right up there with "This is outhouse", "Goatlender" and the 1 man GDT.

Sucks those all were lost.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
C2456BsVIAArgKv.jpg

Looks the same tonight, or am I forgetting something?

One of the best HF threads ever created. Right up there with "This is outhouse", "Goatlender" and the 1 man GDT.

Sucks those all were lost.

This is Out House is still there, probably cause it was on the international board and not the main one.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=740214

Goatlender and sadly the best one, Turkey Girl + Jokinen are indeed lost though they might float around on various web archives.

One man GDT:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=746015

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I can't make it tonight if anyone wants two tickets. PM if interested.

EDIT: Tickets claimed.

Sorry to those who missed out. I won't be able to make Thursday Vancouver game either so if someone wants those let me know and I'll shoot them over.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Luongo is a legend. Love how he does't take this stuff too seriously. Ruffled a lot of feathers.

Also, I know Fischer is from Chicago but he is the definition of a good 'ole Canadian boy with his answer at 2:42.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Sorry to those who missed out. I won't be able to make Thursday Vancouver game either so if someone wants those let me know and I'll shoot them over.

Stupid school has started again, otherwise I would've been all over tonight's game, and probably Thursday too.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Luongo is a legend. Love how he does't take this stuff too seriously. Ruffled a lot of feathers.

Also, I know Fischer is from Chicago but he is the definition of a good 'ole Canadian boy with his answer at 2:42.
Luongo is the NHL Twitter king, there's not even a 2nd place now that BizNasty is gone.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
A chance for our first B2B regulation wins all season...........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad