GDT: Game 47: Panthers @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I wasn't aware of that particular number either but a quick scan of the schedule seems to indicate it. :eek:

iWKad22.jpg

VioletEnragedCanary.gif

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Wish I was there to see it, too...

I predict our first B2B win as AZvianj alluded to.
Score is 3-2 against a poor defensive Panther team (aside from Yandle).
Crouse notches a goal against his former team
Holland gets an assist and another crap penalty.
Vrby with a goal
Perls with a goal

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Crotch won't notch a goal until Bettman gets his way and doubles the size of the goal.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Epic coaching matchup. Expect Tippett to look like a genius tonight. Rowe is a grade A moron.

Funny interview with Hanzal. His look is awfully scary:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
How can McGinn miss the net from there? Too bad Perlini didn't stay on. Would have scored.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Like the papa johns deal, we now have a whole chick fil a period not just a minute.

Stone made a really nice defensive play too. Seems like he's finally getting there.

A good start

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Whoever came up with that funny idea to play McGinn over Rieder on the PP deserves to be fired right away. McGinn touched the puck two times and both times he lost it after about a second. Really. It doesn't get worse. Easily the best penaltykiller out there...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Whoever came up with that funny idea to play McGinn over Rieder on the PP deserves to be fired right away. McGinn touched the puck two times and both times he lost it after about a second. Really. It doesn't get worse. Easily the best penaltykiller out there...

And yet another turnover...gave it right to Kindl instead of clearing the zone...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Watching the Panthers feed, what did he say?

Said about three times how much of a joke that penalty on Luongo was:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Gotta wonder if he's drunk?

2nd shift on the PP was much better for McGinn. Only one giveaway, one missed pass and once cleared the zone.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Walsh asking a 31 year old veteran what it's like to play against Jagr. :rolleyes:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Watching the Panthers feed, what did he say?

He thought the penalty was a joke. Said that he got the puck so how can you poke check, get the puck and still get a penalty. He had a good point. The thing was he kept going on about it which I liked because he was being honest. I just have to believe the owners won't appreciate it with how the media toes the company line around here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad