GDT: Game #46 - RANGERS @ Islanders - 7pm - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
How long will it take for them to understand east-west perimeter play is not it. You cannot beat these type of teams with it.

The lack of a diversified offense is a big anchor on this team. You can have an east-west line, but you cannot have two, three of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
wish k'andre would step up a bit here too. i know his game doesn't have a lot of nastiness in the rough stuff dept, but you saw your partner and team leader get run from across the ice, a guy whos done a lot for him. i know he's a rookie, but he's also huge, and some situations need you to step outside your comfort zone.

the fact we let all those liberties be taken on fox, igor get run into multiple times, krav get his knees out...barzal shoulda seen the same

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Kakko's shot is not good.

It’s awful. Everyone ooh’s and aah’s at the stick handling in a 6-1 loss, but those are the kind of goals that help build your confidence.

He’s not going to be a top end goal scorer. That’s obvious. He may be a top end creator, but he just can’t score with the best of them.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Nobody said this was a playoff team. Most people realize that ship sailed. This is a good, young inconsistent team that looks great some games and like shit in others.
If you're telling me nobody said it's a playoff team than you need to start reading more posts. There are literally pages of people posting odds from various places and claiming we have a good chance to make the playoffs bc we have been playing well since X date. I agree with your assessment of the team, many others think they are better than they are

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
This team should be ashamed. Youngest team but they are pros. The youth was not the issue. Where was the tram. All invisible awfully soft mentally, need a Messier voice in the room. Play Jones over Bitetto

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Season is over. If Bruins go 6 and 6, Rangers need to go 9 and 1. And even then I'm not sure if they win on a tie breaker. Its over.
Yeah, its pretty much over. This team has never shown any times this whole season of any consistency. It was nice beating up the Devils.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
It’s awful. Everyone ooh’s and aah’s at the stick handling in a 6-1 loss, but those are the kind of goals that help build your confidence.

He’s not going to be a top end goal scorer. That’s obvious. He may be a top end creator, but he just can’t score with the best of them.
Which is fine. Like I said in some other GDT, he wasn't really scoring goals until right before his draft. And, Lafreniere seems to have a good shot so maybe in the future it's kinda like Matthews-Marner in Toronto style wise.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Kakko amazes me with his inability to finish a play after doing everything right until it’s time to pull the trigger. Amazing really
He needs to get stronger. Seems very weak to me, his shot is proof or he does not know how to shoot the puck. Was he this bad at that in Finland, his muffin shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad