GDT: Game #46 - RANGERS @ Islanders - 7pm - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Players quitting on Quinn is a delusional take. Players quit themselves. No one maybe for Smith stepped up and tried to put the team on his back. No one said let's do this for Tuba. Kreider invisible. Panarin, bless him, but he's too finesse for these types of games. Strome invisible. Mika had some flashes but Buch, nowhere. Kids still too raw.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
56i31b.jpg

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I wonder where that guy is who said we can make a comeback against this islanders team? We are not a playoff team. Too young, soft players. I hope these young players man up next season and just show us signs.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
It's just a noticeable difference, Islanders roster is not all that great, yet their lines, ice times, roles all make sense. They actually play better than their roster.

Rangers roster, all their lines look like 4th lines. Not much has improved. If Zbad or Panarin are not absolutely on fire, the whole team stinks.

The greatest progress this year has been made by Blackwell and Rooney.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Quinn is a bum.

Trotz is a real coach. Youre witnessing firsthand what good coaching and a team that respects that coaching and sticks to the system... youre witnessing what that looks like

To be fair, there are only a handful of guys that Trotz doesn't outcoach.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He’s gonna keep Kravtsov on this line because it was our best line tonight. Does this coach give a shit about the future of this team?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I’m sure Quinn was feeling real good about himself after sweeping the devils too. Not to mention an almost blown 4-0 lead and a fully blown 3-0 lead in back to back games, the only reason we won is bc the Devils are legit the worst team in the league.

Quinn is so far out of depth here.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Turned it off at 3-1. Can’t believe the score now. Well, I can. But... you know what. Never mind.

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad