Pre-Game Talk: Game 41 1/13 7:14 PM - at Poutineville | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVAS, WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I want a good solid B's win .

I hope all of the B's fans going to Montreal cheer REAL loud for Big Z every time he is on the ice:naughty:

I want a happy B's team at the end of the game.

Your mods want a happy PGT with no Montreal trolls coming in peace.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Your mods want a happy PGT with no Montreal trolls coming in peace.
If the B's win you should see less of that. There are a couple of Montreal posters who I would welcome here as they are good ones .

I bet the Hab Mods don't want any of us over there either.:naughty:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
upload_2018-1-12_15-23-43.jpeg

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Alzner - Petry
Benn - Jerabek
Mete - Schlemko

This is the Habs current D line-up, even with Weber nothing great.

Just a little while ago Subban, Markov and could have been Sergachev, doesn't look so bad.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I don't think we should all be gloating before the game. I really want this win but the B's need to take these toilet seats seriously.

I just read through their GDT and it was kind of sad. I hope the B's keep them sad.
There are a lot of stories out there about the Bruins being Cup favorites, etc etc. It makes me nervous. I wish we hadn't had this bye week.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
If there is one team that will hand us a slice of humble pie... It's the Habs.

There is no reason for this team should be looking to do anything other getting ready for the next game.

We will see if they learned anything from the loss in Pittsburgh. As we all watched the diving preview there....

Reactions: Boston Bruno

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
If there is one team that will hand us a slice of humble pie... It's the Habs.

There is no reason for this team should be looking to do anything other getting ready for the next game.

We will see if they learned anything from the loss in Pittsburgh. As we all watched the diving preview there....
I wonder how many dives the Habs will do tomorrow ? Someday the guys in striped will see them for what they really are.

Reactions: sarge88

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Even with Weber, they're still Smurfs.

These 3 games will be a good intro for our younger players to the B's/Habs rivalry. Playing them 3 times in 8 days, it's almost like a mini playoff series, plenty of opportunity to get some hate flowing.

Z can show Gryz and Chuck where "it" happened. "Yes, this is why they still boo me, 7 years later."

Reactions: BMC

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
To this day I don't know how on earth we made it back to Boston in one piece.

We closed some joint on Crescent and then decided to drive through the mountains.

We made it to a breakfast joint in New Hampshire and the waitress looked at us and asked long night? I pointed to the Montreal papers we had and she gasped 'You were there?' - I'm buying your breakfast.

I didn't go back to the Forum for over 10 years. :cry:

Yes that was a tough one.To this day no game in any sport of teams I love bothers me more..Nice of her to buy you breakfast.10 years it took you to go back ,imagine u got same sting i felt.It hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad