Pre-Game Talk: Game 41 1/13 7:14 PM - at Poutineville | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVAS, WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I have to watch the Patriots game first before I watch this one due to circumstances beyond my control ( but I will watch it just very late at night ! ) . Enjoy the game . I predict Bruins win 4-2 and McAvoy scores not once but twice .
Poor guy, that game will be like watching a scrimmage game. Boring sleep inducing product

Reactions: BruinsFan1990

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Sucks that, once again, I have to work while this is on....but hey, that's what tivo is for, is it not?

I want them to show that what happened last year is no fluke - the B's are done losing to these guys for a good long time.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Big week for the Bruins. Could pretty much end the Habs season in January if they took all 3.

If they play with the confidence they’ve had leading up to the bye it’ll be a good week.

Their season is already over, whether they want to admit it or nor. Even a miracle run ala Senators wouldn't be enough at this point.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruins fan from la belle province here, going to the game tonight and next weekend as well. Should be fun with all the bruins fans that usually attend.
The bruins have never lost when i go to the games dating back 25 years so we know we are good to get 2 of the 3 for sure :)
I don't know if you know what you need to do so here it is for you and all the other B's fans going tonight... CHEER EXTRA LOUD FOR OUR BOYS AND HAVE A BLAST!!! Also cheer every time Big Z is on the ice :naughty:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hi to my Bruins friends. Your team is on freakin fire. Maybe some people have stopped bugging you with the supposed "bad" pick that was DeBrusk? Anyway, while I was advocating a whole lot of time for you guys to keep Julien, I will say that NOW I start to know what you were talking about. I'M done with him and there's still 4 years left. Thing is, I really think he was better with you guys than he is with us. But I guess not. Anyway, you guys should be conflicted. While it would be fun to destroy us, thing is....that's actually what the Habs fans want. If we lose all 3 games against you, anad preferably while being ridiculed, we are getting closer to tanking, getting closer to get that Bergevin clown out and so on. Our board is ready to see us being beaten. And beaten hard. So....I don't want to remove your fun, and I know that in the end, you won't care about what I just said and beating us will always be more fun.....but unfortunately this time, I don't see a lot of Habs fans that will be sad if that happens....;-) Anyway, good game tonight....please. And good luck for the rest of the way. Impressive group you have there. With a coach that surely know how to exploit them.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Hi to my Bruins friends. Your team is on freakin fire. Maybe some people have stopped bugging you with the supposed "bad" pick that was DeBrusk? Anyway, while I was advocating a whole lot of time for you guys to keep Julien, I will say that NOW I start to know what you were talking about. I'M done with him and there's still 4 years left. Thing is, I really think he was better with you guys than he is with us. But I guess not. Anyway, you guys should be conflicted. While it would be fun to destroy us, thing is....that's actually what the Habs fans want. If we lose all 3 games against you, anad preferably while being ridiculed, we are getting closer to tanking, getting closer to get that Bergevin clown out and so on. Our board is ready to see us being beaten. And beaten hard. So....I don't want to remove your fun, and I know that in the end, you won't care about what I just said and beating us will always be more fun.....but unfortunately this time, I don't see a lot of Habs fans that will be sad if that happens....;-) Anyway, good game tonight....please. And good luck for the rest of the way. Impressive group you have there. With a coach that surely know how to exploit them.
We'll gladly take a 3 game whooping of the Habs thank you very much :nod:

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Well you see WS.....me? Im a giver.
So I sincerely hope the Bruins give the Habs fans exactly what they want.

Reactions: Whitesnake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->