Pre-Game Talk: Game 41 1/13 7:14 PM - at Poutineville | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVAS, WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
149957_cc222c212e1f3f336699ef023788d9293c0effea.jpg_facebook.jpg

montreal-que-february-17-2017-coach-claude-julien-pon.jpeg

BladesVYouppi.jpg

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Really looking forward to watching my first Bruins v Canadiens game. I don't know much about the history between the two but during the course of my research it's become crystal clear this is one of the biggest rivalries in the NHL. It's gonna be a late night/early morning Saturday night and I can't wait! 4-2 Bruins. ☘️

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Really looking forward to watching my first Bruins v Canadiens game. I don't know much about the history between the two but during the course of my research it's become crystal clear this is one of the biggest rivalries in the NHL. It's gonna be a late night/early morning Saturday night and I can't wait! 4-2 Bruins. ☘️

If history repeats itself prepare to be disappointed/heartbroken over and over.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Your homework starts here

Bruins–Canadiens rivalry

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Did you make a decision on which game your going to work, Kev?

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
If we bury the Habs with a 3 game sweep this week then I'll be ALL IN on this team.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I want us to split the series. If the Habs completely tank it then Bergevin will get fired and they'll get a good pick. I want them to suffer in mediocrity with Bergevin for as long as possible so let's keep em down but still barely afloat :)

Last edited:

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Can't ******* wait. I've been daydreaming about a blowout at home, and the Garden crowd giving the Habs the good old 'ole ole ole ole'.

How these two teams are currently playing vs other teams , rarely reflects how these two play each other.
One team can be Cup champs, and the other the bottom of the barrel, but when they play each other all bets are off.

The way they are playing now, one would think the B's should win 2 out of 3.
My guess is all 3 will be close, hope I am wrong, and B's cruise.

I thought this break was for the All star game, but that isn't till later.
So is this just a break to give the players a rest ?

Last edited:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

*Puts arm around IrishBruinsFan's shoulder*

You're new at this so listen carefully to me. The Montreal Canadiens are the most vile, loathsome & slime infested franchise in the history of the NHL. They are the Evil Empire & the New York Yankees of hockey. The Hated Habs are sucking at hockey right now in addition to their general suckage and that warms the cockles of my Black & Gold heart immensely. Never mind the Penguins or the Canucks or any other NHL franchise. If you bleed Black & Gold Public Enemy #1 will always be the Montreal Canadiens.

:madfire: :rant: :nod::mad:

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad