Pre-Game Talk: Game 41 1/13 7:14 PM - at Poutineville | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVAS, WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Yes that was a tough one.To this day no game in any sport of teams I love bothers me more..Nice of her to buy you breakfast.10 years it took you to go back ,imagine u got same sting i felt.It hurt.

7 months before I had been at the Bucky Dent game......that Forum game broke me

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If there is one team that will hand us a slice of humble pie... It's the Habs.

There is no reason for this team should be looking to do anything other getting ready for the next game.

We will see if they learned anything from the loss in Pittsburgh. As we all watched the diving preview there....

I like thinking Bruins are going to roll right over them..

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I only got through the first page of the Habs PGT - some of them actually want to lose the game? Because of the draft? Yeesh, slow your roll, Habs fans - you've got 38 non-Bruin games to lose. Don't you want to...y'know...at least win this one?

Never thought I'd say this, but...I'd love to brighten a Habs fan's day tomorrow...

(In all seriousness, I understand strategic tanking, and don't mind it, but....one game won't kill ya!)

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I have to watch the Patriots game first before I watch this one due to circumstances beyond my control ( but I will watch it just very late at night ! ) . Enjoy the game . I predict Bruins win 4-2 and McAvoy scores not once but twice .

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Geoff Molson the Montreal owner has to make a huge call......and soon.

Bergevin has to go....the fanbase wants blood - but then what?

Do you give the keys to the fans choice of Patrick Roy or do you go with Pierre McGuire???? :popcorn:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I wonder how many dives the Habs will do tomorrow ? Someday the guys in striped will see them for what they really are.

upload_2018-1-13_0-18-9.jpeg

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
I wonder how many dives the Habs will do tomorrow ? Someday the guys in striped will see them for what they really are.

I was curious which team has had the most diving/embellishment penalties in the recent years, so i checked the stats the other day. Guess who leads the pack.

They are the divers of the NHL. Les plongeurs as they would say.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have to watch the Patriots game first before I watch this one due to circumstances beyond my control ( but I will watch it just very late at night ! ) . Enjoy the game . I predict Bruins win 4-2 and McAvoy scores not once but twice .
I am watching the B's.

How about a hat trick for...Chara !!! Wouldn't that be fun? :D

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Big Z doesn't fight much but I was at the game where he went after Emelin for spearing Seguin (it was a real dirty play by emelin).

I would almost rather he score on them as that would kill them.

I don't blame him, flying toilet is a beautiful sight though ;)

Reactions: Ladyfan

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Big week for the Bruins. Could pretty much end the Habs season in January if they took all 3.

If they play with the confidence they’ve had leading up to the bye it’ll be a good week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad