Pre-Game Talk: Game 41 1/13 7:14 PM - at Poutineville | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVAS, WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
They say the poutine in Montreal is great. Just don't buy the nachos.
557ab374710a2928f8c29ca000fd1349

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY

These adds were great, then the B's played Tampa in the the playoffs, and one of these adds offended Tampa Bay.
I think it was something about the only hip checks Tampa fans know are from insurance companies, or something along those lines.
Then they stopped the adds. Cry babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere

This reminds me of a time yrs ago I was at a Capital/Rangers playoff game in Washington,using the restroom sporting my Bruins jacket when this obnoxious and belligerent drunk was on one side of me and this Mountain of a man was on the other side of me sporting their Caps attire. When the belligerent drunk looked at me while falling into the urinal:laugh: saying the Boston Bruins suck. I took a glance at the Behemoth of a man on the other-side of me and to my pleasure and well being he said to the Drunk "your an asshole" and then looked at me with a smile and just shook his head.

Wheeeew! Was I ever thankful that he was a friendly caps fan because he was truly a giant of a man!

Reactions: TCB and BMC

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Was at the game when they premiered the "Seat Upgrade" video. The crowd roared. They should be making more Bear videos and billboards. Instead, they bowed to the old farts down in Del Boca Vista the Tampa Bay Version.

Reactions: BMC

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Of course the first Habs game conflicts with the Pats first playoff game :thumbd:

I'll be switching back and forth. Hoping for a serious statement from the Bs over the next week and a half or so.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Of course the first Habs game conflicts with the Pats first playoff game :thumbd:

I'll be switching back and forth. Hoping for a serious statement from the Bs over the next week and a half or so.

This is a big step to get that monkey off the back. They almost did it to the caps. It would behoove Boston greatly to kick Montreals ass. Which means Gallagher will score ten in 3 games, Lafluer will get 4, Rask will have tummy troubles and we will get 50 shots on price and score 0.
I am not sure but I think I am a pessimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad