GDT: Game #40: Flames vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
AT needs to get this team back under control. Did they get lobotomized during the breaks we had?

I’m being overly dramatic but they’ve played too many poor games recently. No excuse to be down 6-2 right now.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I blame Dumba for most all of it...gets me through.
Dumba and Dermott for sure ... if you look at most times where we are underseiged in our own end, it is usually those two on the ice.

I hate to say it but Bear and the goalie coach need to take some responsibility ... How can a team start every game with absolutely no life ... Coaching has to be a factor in some aspect.

The second period of this game I thought we played great , but we are our own worst enemies

Moser is a solid 2/3, Durzi a 4/5, then we have Dumba, Stecher, Dermott, and Kesselring just kinda there, for better or worse, usually worse.
Is Josh Brown hurt?

Reactions: YotesFan47

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
1000% that this team has to get the 1st period garbage turned around. Just not viable whatsoever to be down over and over again.

Whole team was dog doo doo (sorry to dogs for the comparison)… but also agree the goalies in this game weren’t great either. Any decent chance was in the net…not NHL lvl tending.

Just nothing good.

Ps Zucker was invisible at best…I won’t say what at worst. (Had to comment that cause he’s about to interview)

Reactions: Mosby

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Moser is a 4/5...maybe a 3/4, Durzi is a 3/4, but then after that you have no one that is better than a 6.
I think Moser and Durzi could both easily be the 3rd best defenseman on a contending team. Maybe 4. I think 3/4 for both of them is fair. They’re solid players…the rest is a big bag of warm bodies.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
cant blame either G, the D gets beat over and over on breakaways and odd man rushes then throw in turnovers in the O Zone. dumba is good for 2 GA a game and dermott does nothing. Valimaki is in doghouse it seems and brown hasnt played in forever. I hope the dumba and dermott experiment end soon they bring nothing offensively and arent good on D. Moser, Durzi, kesselring (yeah makes some mistakes but is rookie and has offense side), stecher (nothing great but was +2 tonight is +6 on season), valimaki, and either bring up soda or use picks and get a ferraro or like (mid 20s 3/4 D, we arent getting hanifin or top pair yet)

Reactions: Jakey53 and Nowotny

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Dumba and Dermott for sure ... if you look at most times where we are underseiged in our own end, it is usually those two on the ice.

I hate to say it but Bear and the goalie coach need to take some responsibility ... How can a team start every game with absolutely no life ... Coaching has to be a factor in some aspect.

The second period of this game I thought we played great , but we are our own worst enemies

Is Josh Brown hurt?
No idea. I didn't include him because I haven't seen him play for a while, but I also missed the first 2 games of this home stand.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
One bazillion turnovers.

Dermott and Dumba both suck so bad at hockey. Bring back Valimaki.

Also, Zucker sucks.

Waive Dermott and Brown. Send them to Tucson call up Soderstrom and Kirkland. Scratch Dumba.

Keller-Kerfoot-Schmaltz
Maccelli-McBain-Crouse
Cooley-Bjugstad-Guenther
Zucker-Kirkland-Carcone
OBrien

Moser-Durzi
Stecher-Kesselring
Valimaki-Soderstrom
Dumba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad