GDT: Game #40: Flames vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
You know what’s really wierd. Is unlike the other games I feel we can still make a game out of this But man Veggie needs to make them pick their shots

Part of me wants a blow out so we can get rid of these bad habits

When you play bad and win you don’t change anything as evidence of the last game we won and tonight

Frog in boiling water

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
When the team plays like this it's much more frustrating than the last 2 seasons because you KNOW they can do better and....aren't.

But man Veggie needs to make them pick their shots

I've just never been all that high on either of these guys. They both have their streaks and are serviceable for now but overall I'm not a fan.

Reactions: Llewzaher

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Nice lucky bounce! Needed some momentum…also props to Mcbain for the hits.

Jk Calgary scored immediately. Veggie can’t mix in a save (not that he coulda really gotten the last one. But didn’t make a big save once when needed)

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
When the team plays like this it's much more frustrating than the last 2 seasons because you KNOW they can do better and....aren't.

I've just never been all that high on either of these guys. They both have their streaks and are serviceable for now but overall I'm not a fan.
Ingram was in the zone until the media got a hold of him .. hasn’t been the same since .,

Had flashes at the end of last game

But I agree with you

There is a certain way these guys have to play to win .. and when they do they can play with anyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad