IMG_0042.jpeg

Current Wild Card….

IMG_0043.jpeg

Reactions: Napoli

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I can’t believe Seattle has 9 loser points in only 40 games. Crazy.

Yotes need to take advantage of these games and get all the points from Calgary.
Don't take a look at the Islanders record then.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Any animosity towards these guys, like we have towards the Kings, or is this like playing Minnesota with meh for rivalry?

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Any animosity towards these guys, like we have towards the Kings, or is this like playing Minnesota with meh for rivalry?
Any leftover feelings from when we were in Winnipeg are gone at this point.

Both teams have several other teams they'd consider "rivals" before they got to this matchup.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
So will Calgary finally trade us Hanifin after the game? Heard they've been working on an extension, maybe because the Coyotes require it in a trade?

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Does Hanifin want out?
Good question! Early reports had him wanting to be traded to an USA team. Then lately we get mixed reports and still no new contract. The way I see it is GMBA isn't going to wait too long and if he acquires Hanifin, he will come with a new contract. Also it wouldn't surprise me if GMBA reacquires a healthy Chychrun right before the deadline if he doesn't get Hanifin soon. Usually I don't like trade deadline trades, but Jakob is familiar with the Coyotes.

Despite his story, Kirkland is not an NHL player. He should stay in the minors.
It still is a feel good story and he did get a salary bonus for visiting!

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
But he came back for a visit a couple of weeks ago!
He's got 1 more year on his deal and then he's going to get paid north of $7-8 million giving his goal scoring ability...it will be in Ottawa/Florida or somewhere else.

We will have Simashev, Moser, Szuber, Duda on the left-side at some point...there isn't any room for him.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
He's got 1 more year on his deal and then he's going to get paid north of $7-8 million giving his goal scoring ability...it will be in Ottawa/Florida or somewhere else.

We will have Simashev, Moser, Szuber, Duda on the left-side at some point...there isn't any room for him.
But can he play RD? We really need RD.

If GMBA acquires a D at this point it is because the Coyotes have exceeded his expectations and they are ready to compete for a playoff position this year, and seriously compete to do deep into the playoffs next year. I will be quite psyched if BA does acquire a 1LD or even better a 1 RD.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Are you considering OTT at all? Why would they do this Schemp? Why would Chychrun actually be ok with it?
Ottawa is too strong on the left and too weak on the right and moving Chychrun would make the most sense. I think if the Sens would put Chychrun on the block and what the Coyotes have accomplished, it would be easy for BA to ask Chychrun if he would be okay with returning to the Coyotes. The only thing in question with this scenario is the asking price as the Coyotes wouldn't want to move any of the core pieces which also includes Kesselring. Also Ottawa should accept that this season is shot and could take assets that don't help them immediately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad