GDT: GAME #4: Canucks @ Flames again, this time with more Miller | 6:00 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Better get back to the drawing board on this disaster of a power play. I’d also like to see these guys pull off some non disrupted passes, nothing is ever clean.
I still don’t understand putting Brock in front of the net and letting the PK’ers cheat over to EP’s side since Miller can’t one time on the left side. Just a bizarre setup

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Still very early with no preseason but in a shortened season there really isn’t any time to dig yourself out of an early hole. Team needs to step it up big time

Reactions: Indiana

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
I don't think this is an outlier anymore.. just look at the Vegas series.. just overall sloppy passing and a lot of running around.

Ya, I think we need to switch our entire coaching staff. With that being said, is there anyone out there better?

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I would bag skate the hell out of this team, that sort of undisciplined hockey, combined with lack of care, and overall effort. I would skate them until they puke.

Embarrassing...

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Green has to go! He had no answer for Vegas and let the team fade off, he’s doing the same thing this season. Green is over his head and doesn’t know how to turn this around. He may regretting not taking an extension sooner

Reactions: Indiana

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.

But here's how I see it: Benning is not in danger of being replace, not yet anyhow. It's not going to happen because drafting EP, QH, BB and the bubble playoff has bought him some time.

So, IMO, focus on what's achievable - a HC change.

Benning's time will come.
My point is changing the coach will not change the end result which is a better team.

I did the reasearch back when people people were calling for AVs head.

Everything I have been able o find on he subject pretty much says the same thing. Coaching changes dont really change team fortunes.

By all means hang Green at high noon at the corner of Granville and Robson for all I care.

It wont change the Canucks into a winner. It wont turn Meyers into a non lazy player. It wont magically release Mottes hidden skills

It will give fans the head that they want. It will meet fans emotional needs. But it wont change the end result.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille