GDT: GAME #4: Canucks @ Flames again, this time with more Miller | 6:00 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
WHEN: January 18, 2021, 6:00PM PST
WHERE: Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB
TV: SPAC
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

MILLER TIME!

upload_2021-1-17_12-19-14.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks’ Starting Lineup (unconfirmed)

Boeser - Pettersson - Miller
Pearson - Horvat - Hoglander
Roussel - Gaudette - Virtanen
Motte - Beagle - Sutter

Edler - Schmidt
Hughes - Hamonic
Myers - Juolevi

Demko

Calgary Flames’ Starting Lineup (unconfirmed):

Tkachuk - Lindholme - Dube
Gaudreau - Monahan - Leivo
Mangiapane - Backlund - Ryan
Lucic - Bennett - Nordstrom

Giordano - Andersson
Hanifin - Tanev
Valimaki - Nesterov

Markstrom

Relax, have fun, and Go Canucks Go!​

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
stick in rink is boring honestly. its basically the same jersey as the regular homes. i like the reverse retro but would trade all the alternates for the skate.

I think that alternate is pretty slick - but the Canucks have a lot of looks on the go right now between that, the reverse retros, their regular kits and the skate.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Big news getting Miller back...The special teams have been a disaster, which is out of character..Miller will help there

Should be a tremendous boost to the team..He's one of the leaders.

Do you think he will help make all of our shitty players be less shitty. Or do you think they will continue to be shitty?

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I honestly think we might be best suited to use Miller at 3C on a line with Motte and someone else (Virtanen/whoever)

The Gaudette Project at 3C hasn't been working out, I think he might be best suited as a winger. Plug him with EP and Brock.

We need a C who can take shutdown minutes off Horvat's line because Höglander is clicking but they shouldn't be leaned on as the matchup line with him there.

I've always liked Beagle but he's done and running on fumes, never mind his age you should never give bottom line players more than 2 years. He should have been gone in the offseason and replaced by any one of the multitude of cheap 4th line C's (Christ with this crazy year we could have signed a good player for sub 1M too).

Sutter isn't good enough to play above the 4th line anymore and he's only good to play about 60-75% of the games in a season.

We don't really have anyone who can step in outside of these guys, I guess Michaelis had a good camp? Graovac maybe. I never thought I'd miss the days of having someone like Andrew Ebbett in the press box. This is also why it is always worth it to stock up your farm team with journeymen veteran C's. It feels like since Cal O'Reilly left Utica they've been starved, and nevermind only one guy you should have two.

Reactions: Bad Goalie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad