Post-Game Talk: GAME 39 - Biggest Win Of The Year - BRUINS 3 Buffalo 2 F/OT - We're on to South Bend!!!!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
that threesome on the ice for the winning goal :laugh: geez, how did they even pick that out?
kuraly with gryz and miller? were they trying to kill off the 3 on 3 and get to a shootout
so that 1 of our 8 fourth line players could win it for us?

great job by tuukka, he likely wanted that start on tuesday. thought carlo had a good game,
and acciari was pretty good as well.

How Clodian.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
It's almost like they put a cooler on him. He was flying and everything was going great then Cassidy takes his wingers away and the team goes in the tank. That was a brutal decision.

And i cant believe anyone is blaming krejci on that penalty. That figure skater grabbed krejci, slew footed him and dove.

krejci should have just let him go by with a lane to the net as well

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Great that they got 2 points and habs blew it late..

You probably missed most of the B's game though by watching the stinking habs:huh:

I like to tune into the odd habs game "when they are losing" and the Bruins aren't playing at the same time

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
It's almost like they put a cooler on him. He was flying and everything was going great then Cassidy takes his wingers away and the team goes in the tank. That was a brutal decision.

And i cant believe anyone is blaming krejci on that penalty. That figure skater grabbed krejci, slew footed him and dove.
Considering Bergeron’s success with Pasta and Marchand I don’t think it was brutal but I would reunite Krejci with Pasta and Marchand and try Bergeron with Debrusk . Debrusk and Krejci don’t have chemistry I think it’s obvious by now .

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Considering Bergeron’s success with Pasta and Marchand I don’t think it was brutal but I would reunite Krejci with Pasta and Marchand and try Bergeron with Debrusk . Debrusk and Krejci don’t have chemistry I think it’s obvious by now .

Right? It was the perfect opportunity to see if bergy could work with someone else. Debrusk probably would have learned something from him as well.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Krejci was ahead of him and was stepping in front of him. Krejci did everything right, skinner was beat and dove. The penalty should have been on skinner but it was justice in the end with kuraly going around skinner to win it.
I got the feeling it was a makeup call for the trash call that gave the Bs a PP late in regulation. It wasn't a hard play to make a call or not make a call on, and that kind of thing is not whistled the vast majority of the time in OT, yet the dude called it.

Reactions: HustleB

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Canadians crossing the border

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad