Post-Game Talk: GAME 39 - Biggest Win Of The Year - BRUINS 3 Buffalo 2 F/OT - We're on to South Bend!!!!

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Needed more Acciari

giphy.gif
Need those who deserved to play and have desire to fight for the win...Acciari and/or any Kuraly... don’t care.

Reactions: BMC

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
that threesome on the ice for the winning goal :laugh: geez, how did they even pick that out?
kuraly with gryz and miller? were they trying to kill off the 3 on 3 and get to a shootout
so that 1 of our 8 fourth line players could win it for us?

great job by tuukka, he likely wanted that start on tuesday. thought carlo had a good game,
and acciari was pretty good as well.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i still dont take buffalo as a threat. even with our horrible offense i think we finish above them in the standings

Reactions: TCB

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Three things that cannot happen again:

That embarrassing excuse of a game by the Bruins

That dreadful coaching. One of the worst coached games I've seen in a while. Good for Kuraly but that decision making doesn't belong in the NHL for a playoff team.

That OT call. What happened to earning OT PPs... it should have to take away a scoring chance to be called.

What do you mean?

"What a goal" he'll be a regular and Cassidy can show his brilliance again.... I wouldn't be surprised if Cassidy moves him up to the top line for the winter Classic.

Kuraly with a great heads up play shooting at that defect on Huttons pad forcing the puck too deflect into the slot for a rebound and bang Kuraly there's for a the winner, what a beautiful self pass. Just the way Cassidy drew it up.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Tonight was of those games where it was a grind to watch, but if you were to watch it again, you’d probably notice some good things and appreciate them more, given that they won.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Raise your hand if you were like, “WTF are Miller and Kuraly doing out there in OT!?!”

I was in the discord reddit GDT like always and the amount of sarcastic "Sean Kuraly OT winner" comments were more than you can bargain for hahaha

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Raise your hand if you were like, “WTF are Miller and Kuraly doing out there in OT!?!”

They were out there to defend against the Eichel line and fortunately Hutton mishandled Kuraly dump in shot and the Bruins won.

They won, but it scares me that, I'll see more and more Kuraly now.

The one thing though is the Sabres outside of the Eichel line, there isn't much there. The Bruins should easily be able to overtake them in the standings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad