GDT: Game 37: Last road game of 2018

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I'm tired of that ''outwork''' the opponent philosophy. we need skill, not grind.

Reactions: Tryamw

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Slavin is a Norris type dman if he didn't receive the puck like he's catching an egg. It's only in the ozone too, he has no issue looking smooth in going from reception to movement in the dzone.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Slavin is a Norris type dman if he didn't receive the puck like he's catching an egg. It's only in the ozone too, he has no issue looking smooth in going from reception to movement in the dzone.
slavin is nowhere close to the norris level, stop with that crap. he's good dman that is ideal #3.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm tired of that ''outwork''' the opponent philosophy. we need skill, not grind.

I'm convinced even our good players are falling victim to this shit system Rod employs, they've all regressed to some degree. He needs to go, hell let Dean what-his-last-name take over, I don't care. But Rod has to go.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Watch him on the breakout, he's very silky with his movements. You'll notice that he gained the zone 3 times that PP without having to dump.
He’s not a shooter. He’s not a qb. If he takes the zone as the d then he’s got three guys standing still at the blue line waiting for him to cross the line who can’t do much for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad