GDT: Game 37: Last road game of 2018

hurricure

Sr Vice President of Snacking
Oct 8, 2016
Trail BC
They even reviewed it... the refs should have to publicly have to give an explanation as to why they call that crap... every 5thgoal scored would be calked back by that interpretation... f***ing disgusting

Reactions: Tryamw

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Refs want us to have Jack Hughes, thanks refs.
Yea, Hughes would be great for this team or my Rangers obviously, but still. I hate how this team has some of the worst luck I’ve ever seen in this league. 3rd/4th string goalie, and they can’t buy a goal.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Yea, Hughes would be great for this team or my Rangers obviously, but still. I hate how this team has some of the worst luck I’ve ever seen in this league. 3rd/4th strong goalie, and they can’t buy a goal.
It's not a luck. It's lack of skills, man. We have Aho, Teravainen and what? Svech is great but he's still kid. Ferland is borderline top 6 player. You can't count on two players, underrated grinder and rookie.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
It's not luck. Luck comes and goes. This is something deeper.
Maybe you’re onto something. This has been going on for way too long. Changes have been made, yet nothing changes. But this is a skilled team. I really believe that.

Last edited:

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
It's not a luck. It's lack of skills, man. We have Aho, Teravainen and what? Svech is great but he's still kid. Ferland is borderline top 6 player. You can't count on two players, underrated grinder and rookie.
One of the most stacked defensive corps in the league, though. And they still have decent forward depth. Not great, but the defense makes up for it (edit: or at least should make up for it).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad