GDT: Game 32: Red Wings @ Coyotes | 3-25-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I reminded myself of Keith Yandle yesterday. I scored a goal and almost set up a few more, but I had no less than three turnovers lead to goals for the other team while I was at it.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
"@OfftheIce620: Scouts at #Coyotes #RedWings: #NYR, #Pens, #Flyers, #Avs, #RedWings, #Stars, #Caps (thanks to @SebNoren for the help) #NHL"

"@OfftheIce620: #Coyotes are 3-3-2 this season when tied after two. #RedWings are 2-2-2. #tossup"

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
$10 for a tallboy of Pabst is comedy, but at least I was buzzing HARD when I walked in. What's with the lack of player-name jerseys in the pro shop??? Iron-ons only??? Weak. I apologize for the drunk-sounding posts, I'm having a glorious first night at the Job!!!

Yandle expendable??? Por que?

Glad you're enjoying yourself. Where are you sitting?

Edit: Get a Heineken or Stella next time, it's worth the extra buck.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
"@OfftheIce620: Scouts at #Coyotes #RedWings: #NYR, #Pens, #Flyers, #Avs, #RedWings, #Stars, #Caps (thanks to @SebNoren for the help) #NHL"

Pens and Caps returning the interest Maloney showed them. Interesting. And of course the Flyers. Really would not be surprised to see a few minor deals with these teams.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Nash should just take the filter off and tell us silly crap like that more often.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
He made me want In N Out. Nearest one is way too far away to get to without a car, though.

Damn, I love In-N-Out. Few food joints that are better IMO. (If you are looking for a burger)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad