GDT: Game 32: Red Wings @ Coyotes | 3-25-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Nash is such an ass. Nothing pretty? That was a beautiful setup at the point finished with a perfect tip. That's a damn nice goal.

I wouldn't call him an ass... maybe just overly obnoxious and annoying.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Verdict on Steve Sullivan: he's a terrible, terrible player.

Happy for the Hammer. It's nice to see a guy making the most of his opportunity to play.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Labarbera's rebound control is about as a good as a pinball bumper.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Jason will try and fix that but he has done enough tonight. Needs to stop pretending he can be smith though.

Being on par with 2013 Mike Smith isn't much of an accomplishment. ;)

How about that Vermette / Korpiksoki 2 on 1 there? That is some damn impressive offensive skill. :sarcasm:

Alright, I'll stop.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Well usually if the team on a b2b can dominate early they have a shot. Coyotes out played them and forces a lot of energy out of them. Keep it up and entertain me so I dont go jump in a lake.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I like our jump so far. We're finally playing really desperate and it's paying off.

Well, while I'm perfectly planted in the QQ until we start winning boat, I must point out we dominated -- to an extent -- the last two games that we have lost ('Nucks and Kings). I'm not saying that changes the fact that we suck ass, but they did play desperate and quite well in those two games, but westill managed to lose.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I'm not gonna jump on the optimism band wagon yet. This isnt a normal occurrence that we are up by a goal.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
OEL's shot selection is always so sensible. Low, hard, into the pads and doesn't bother winding up a big slapper to let the goalie and/or any shot blockers set up.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Gustavsson really impressive. Would love to see what Burke could do with him.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
2nd + a forward prospect maybe?

Gordon plus Barbs or Smith to replace him in the playoffs would easily do it. Maybe even nab us a prospect of theirs if they want to re-sign one or both of those guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad