GDT: Game 32: Red Wings @ Coyotes | 3-25-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Sides all off but the lines should be right.

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Steve Sullivan​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Radim Vrbata​
|
Martin Hanzal(A)
|
Mikkel Boedker​
Robert Klinkhammer​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
David Moss​
Raffi Torres​
|
Kyle Chipchura​
|
Lauri Korpikoski​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Derek Morris​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Michael Stone​
Rostislav Klesla​
|
David Schlemko​

Goalie​
LoL Our Only Hope​

Last edited by a moderator:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
All I want for a spring equinox present (I think that was yesterday) is 2 points.

Edit: Looks like it was Wednesday 3/20. Oh well, couldn't think of any other random holidays around this time. Can we just win the game, please?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Wings play the night before. Really no excuse to lose this game.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
All I want for a spring equinox present (I think that was yesterday) is 2 points.

Edit: Looks like it was Wednesday 3/20. Oh well, couldn't think of any other random holidays around this time. Can we just win the game, please?
Ummm. Easter????

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley

Let's see here, Monday, March 25 is:

• Maryland Day - In Maryland;
  • The International Day to Remember Slavery Victims and Transatlantic Slave Trade;
  • The World Solidarity Day for Detained and Missing Workers; and
  • Seward's Day - In Alaska

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Tre uno is back.

"@azc_mclellan: #Coyotes are off today so we won't have an update on Smith's status until tomorrow but goalie call-up isn't exactly encouraging."

"@azc_mclellan: Team just sent out this update: Johnson is an emergency call-up. Smith is day-to-day with an upper-body injury."

theoriginal55

Aug 6, 2005
I hope Johnson does play. Last time we were on a losing streak and Smith went down, playing Johnson caused the players to tighten up defensively. The team got back to playing Coyotes hockey, and Johnson was solid behind them.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
This will be my first trip to the Job as a real, live (fake) Coyotes fan. Does anybody tailgate at Westgate, or is there a prefered pregame bar?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This will be my first trip to the Job as a real, live (fake) Coyotes fan. Does anybody tailgate at Westgate, or is there a prefered pregame bar?

A few people tailgate in the southeast (Stadium NE) parking lot. McFadden's usually has at least a few fans but I've never been in it right before a game myself.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

All of the bars/restaurants at Westgate usually have Coyote/Away fans in them before the game. Since it's the wings, there will be a lot of them out there.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
"@azc_mclellan: Vermette/Hanzal lines remain intact for practice. Moss w/ Gordon & Klinkhammer. 4th is Torres/Chip/Korpi. Lombardi and Bissonnette extras."

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Lombardi's days of being a great faceoff guy seem to be over. Kudos to whomever pointed out that shoulder injury.

slovakfan*

Wings turned in red hot mode. They beat ducks twice in a row on the Anaheim ice.
Even it is their b2b game I am little bit worried how it goes today.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
With great regret I must report:

Jonas .878 SV% Vs. LaBarbera .925 SV%

LoL has only faced them twice in the last 5 years. Once as a starter and gave up 3 goals in a SOL. The other was in mop up duty last year in which one goal was given up. In the years prior....turnstile.

Last edited:

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Any idea what kind of injury and how long Smith will be out? Always liked your team and hate to see goalies get run like that, people on the main board can be so classless.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Any idea what kind of injury and how long Smith will be out? Always liked your team and hate to see goalies get run like that, people on the main board can be so classless.

Its unfortunate. Heard day-to-day so hopefully sometime this week. I am guessing Thursday against the Wild.

Also, Standing Room Only tonight. Big crowds the last few weeks.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
This will be my first trip to the Job as a real, live (fake) Coyotes fan. Does anybody tailgate at Westgate, or is there a preferred pregame bar?

Highly recommend you get there no later than 5 pm. After that waits can be up to an hour to get into the more popular restaurants/bars.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Am going to miss this game, but I feel I won't be missing much. Feel free to prove me wrong, 'Yotes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad