GDT: Game 32: Red Wings @ Coyotes | 3-25-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
tumblr_m05ddwzjj31r7vhnpo1_500.gif

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Full rest, practice, after a closed door meeting. Can't beat a team coming off a back to back, their 3rd in four nights.

Done.

This pretty much sums it up. It's depressing.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Chances to make the playoffs is ridiculously low now. Would have to go on a miracle run, which is not happening. There's no point in making a splash deal at the deadline.

Tank for a great pick, develop some youngsters more, pray that GMDM and Tippet re-sign either here or in Seattle.

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley
You know what's not sustainable?

Averaging 5 PKs/game over this 6 game losing streak, excluding the SO loss to CBJ.

On the season, we are 4-10-3 when we take 4+ penalties. :shakehead

Clearly, if you're taking 4+ penalties in over half of your games, you're probably not going to be successful.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
This pretty much sums it up. It's depressing.

Exactly...how bad must we be if we can't beat a team coming in playing the last of a 3 games in 4 nights stretch.

Clearly, we need to alter something and I do believe that the ownership mess is beginning to take affect. The players don't know where they're going to be playing and there seems to be a lack of focus. We're making mistakes and taking penalties that we don't normally take or haven't taken in the past.

With that said, I think it's about time to "STOP WINNIN' FOR MacKINNON"

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
With that said, I think it's about time to "STOP WINNIN' FOR MacKINNON"

I am so aboard for this. We aren't making the playoffs, so might as well tank and get a blue chip center prospect that could help us become a contender in the future.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Either GMDM makes a significant move by the next game and hopes for a run, or we kiss playoffs goodbye.

It's over man. It's been pretty much over for a couple games, but this was the nail in the coffin.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's over man. It's been pretty much over for a couple games, but this was the nail in the coffin.

Statistically, this loss (along with Shark and Predator wins) drops the Coyotes to below 10% chance.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Rabbit is probably one of the most optimistic posters on this board. I give him credit.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Minnesota lit up Dallas and is trying to win their division. Nashville and San Jose up next, both in desperation mode. Put a cherry on that pile of **** with an LA team in full playoff form right before the deadline.

I don't think there will be any doubt come the 3rd as to what position the Coyotes are in. 10 losses in a row is unheard of for a Tippett team, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad