GDT: Game 31: Canucks @ Coyotes | 3-21-13 | 7PM MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Have the Coyotes lost 5 or more in a row under Tippett yet?

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
If I remeber correctly; did the Stars miss the playoffs under Tippett the next season after they went to the WCF as well?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Smith played well, but I almost wonder if him being injured would be a good thing, considering his inconsistent play this season. Call up Johnson and maybe he can be a savior like Jake Allen in St. Louis.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Smith played well, but I almost wonder if him being injured would be a good thing, considering his inconsistent play this season. Call up Johnson and maybe he can be a savior like Jake Allen in St. Louis.

Johnson didn't look that great. We won because he had to stop something like 15 easy shots. I wouldn't count on him to fare better than Labarbera.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I don't get all the love for Johnson. Yeah he played two good games for us but its not uncommon for a goaltender to call up and do well for a while before starting to suck. It's the consistency over long periods that make a goaltender good.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I don't get all the love for Johnson. Yeah he played two good games for us but its not uncommon for a goaltender to call up and do well for a while before starting to suck. It's the consistency over long periods that make a goaltender good.

He looked good. Positionally sound, excellent rebound control. Those weren't fluky wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad