GDT: Game 31: Canucks @ Coyotes | 3-21-13 | 7PM MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Have the Coyotes lost 5 or more in a row under Tippett yet?

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
If I remeber correctly; did the Stars miss the playoffs under Tippett the next season after they went to the WCF as well?

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Smith played well, but I almost wonder if him being injured would be a good thing, considering his inconsistent play this season. Call up Johnson and maybe he can be a savior like Jake Allen in St. Louis.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Smith played well, but I almost wonder if him being injured would be a good thing, considering his inconsistent play this season. Call up Johnson and maybe he can be a savior like Jake Allen in St. Louis.

Johnson didn't look that great. We won because he had to stop something like 15 easy shots. I wouldn't count on him to fare better than Labarbera.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I don't get all the love for Johnson. Yeah he played two good games for us but its not uncommon for a goaltender to call up and do well for a while before starting to suck. It's the consistency over long periods that make a goaltender good.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I don't get all the love for Johnson. Yeah he played two good games for us but its not uncommon for a goaltender to call up and do well for a while before starting to suck. It's the consistency over long periods that make a goaltender good.

He looked good. Positionally sound, excellent rebound control. Those weren't fluky wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->