Post-Game Talk: Game 3 @ Vegas - THE BEAR dances on the Vegas Strip - BRUINS 4 VGK 3 F

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
It's better than dressing Ritchie and Backes, but I personally do not like Pasta with DK. I don't think they have good chemistry for some reason. The only time I saw DK have any real consistent continuity was when he stepped in between Pasta and Marchand while PB was out. Without also having Marchand, DK and Pasta has been a mixed bag.
How about Heinen with Krejci and Debrusk ?

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
DeBrusk Bergy Heinen
Marshy Krejci Pasta

I personally don’t think Krejci and DeBrusk are good together there styles don’t match.
Krejci replacing Bergy on that top line shouldn’t miss a step.
Bergy, DeBrusk and Heinen could really turn into a strong reliable line and it never hurts the younger guys to play with the likes of St. Patrice.

Not so concerned with the bottom 6 there’s enough talent there to make 2 great bottom 6 lines all day.

Reactions: gillesgilbert

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
How about Heinen with Krejci and Debrusk ?

I'd be okay with that. If you wanted to get someone more dynamic with DK, how about swapping Marchand and JDB? I doubt they'd do that because it splits up PB and BM and they're the shutdown line for other team's top players, but it would still be interesting to see how it looked.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Very solid win. Although the Knights jumped out to an early lead, really didn`t feel they were dominating, thought the B`s were carrying the play then took a penalty and gave up a goal and looked like a little breakdown on the other goal.

Entertaining tilt to say the least, well played boys now go to Colorado and come home 4-0 but if not, 3-1 is pretty damn impressive nonetheless

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I like having Backes and Ritchie in the same lineup.

I have little issue with either but I would have rather had Lindholm in vs the Knights but also understand that they can play a heavier style and having both Backes and Ritchie playing

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
I like having Backes and Ritchie in the same lineup.

Yea? Ritchie is pretty damn useless to these eyes. I don't mind Backes in.... but again it's really 4 guys for what should be 1 spot, and a kid should get the call for a role in the top 9. I prefer both Nordy and Lindholm over Backs/Ritchie personally.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

:eek: That pass was even better than I realized!

Pasta barely had to do anything on that play :laugh:

Reactions: JCRO

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
After I got home from the hospital and the score was 4-2, then 4-3, I thought about calling the ambulance for a return so the Bruins would win.

It wasn't necessary they did it by themselves.

I hope my favorite goalie is Ok. It didn't look like it. Let's go, Tuukka.

On to Colorado.

Go Bruins
You feeling any better ?

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Sweeney said his father was a math guy and the eyeball test combined with these stats will likely lead to a decision

The Bruins are accumulating guys thru the draft and college FA players that play hard, play defense, and can skate

recipe for success

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad