Post-Game Talk: Game 3 @ Vegas - THE BEAR dances on the Vegas Strip - BRUINS 4 VGK 3 F

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The way we just dominated the overhyped Vegas team for most of that game was impressive.

Honestly, I think we're going to win the President's Trophy this year.

Reactions: bbfan419

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The way we just dominated the overhyped Vegas team for most of that game was impressive.

tenor.gif

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bet ya he was having calf cramps. Those are brutal. The really bad ones look like you have an alien baby tryna burst through your leg because the muscle balls up and spasms. Incredible painful.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

Obviously that’s not the trophy we all want but with a little luck finishing 1st in the Atlantic division and avoiding Tampa or Toronto in round 1 would be ideal .

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Good to see some scoring tonight, especially from Senyshyn. Coyle was outstanding all game. The D is looking excellent so far through three games. Definitely feel that the Bs are going to need a middle 6 scoring winger added to the mix. I appreciate the work ethic of several of the players, but lack of scoring skill in a spot or two could end up being problematic down the road.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Bet ya he was having calf cramps. Those are brutal. The really bad ones look like you have an alien baby tryna burst through your leg because the muscle balls up and spasms. Incredible painful.

Ugh!!!! I get those when I’m sleeping sometimescand shoot up and it literally does feel like I’m having an alien pop out my calf. So painful. Damn dehydration

Reactions: BMC and CDJ

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
@Fenway what happened with the main camera work? Seemed like the zoom in the first 40 minutes was waaaaaay back. Finally we got a little closer in the third, but for the first two periods i had a hard time following the play.

Could’ve just been fatigue on my end, with the late start and whatnot

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
That Seny goal was highlight reel stuff wasn't it? :laugh: Coyle was definitely in beast mode. Heinen had a great game as well. Smirked from whistle to whistle. The Ritchie on the second line move was a flop for sure. Kuhlman plays a nice game, but in the three games so far he doesn't look like top 6 material. For the love of God Donny get Krejci a RW! Didn't see what happened to Grz in the first, but glad he came back and played well. Nice win against a tough team, even with the shaky start.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Cramps for Rask make so much sense. Doesn't look like he really pulled anything at any specific point in the videos I've seen so far. Hopefully a little hydration tonight and some rest in Colorado while Halak plays will help him.

Thinking out loud, but probably no Providence goalie gets to drink coffee on the bench, right? It means Halak plays the full 60 even if it gets embarrassing, but that's kind of standard for a backup. The only danger is if Halak gets injured, and Rask is still a little crampy.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Good to see some scoring tonight, especially from Senyshyn. Coyle was outstanding all game. The D is looking excellent so far through three games. Definitely feel that the Bs are going to need a middle 6 scoring winger added to the mix. I appreciate the work ethic of several of the players, but lack of scoring skill in a spot or two could end up being problematic down the road.
Was Senyshyn playing or this an inside joke?

Give him some encouragement instead of making fun of him. That’s rude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad