GDT: Game 29 - Battle for 1st in the Metro-Washington vs Columbus Dec. 8, 2018

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Ref just robs Blue Jackets.. Why the fluff he didnt call that goaltender interference?

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Some bad news from the Monsters game. Gabriel Carlsson injured early in the first period, hasn't returned and the game is halfway through the second (mods, I know there's a Monsters thread, but I posted it here as well as most posters are probably here and this impacts the Jackets as well).

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Hopefully we get blown out tonight. The team seems to respond well to adversity and they certainly aren’t winning tonight.

I’m actually with you on this. I get that we’re second in the metro but the lack of consistency needs attention ASAP. (and Torts/our captain are absolutely oblivious to addressing it). This team needs a shakeup. SOMETHING.

Reactions: Cowumbus

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Except for one play, Bjorkstrand has played a a pretty good game tonight, working well with his linemates du jour.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Positives:

Korpisalo played well, and deserves to start the next game

Negatives:

Literally everything and everyone else

Reactions: The Bread Man

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
As I said earlier this week . This team is another first round loss in the playoffs . The talent level at the forward positions , is staggering between Washington, and Us . And Torts will not develop our young skilled wingers .

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Well this was shit... Hopefully this wakes team up. 4-0 at home arena is f***ing embrassing..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad