GDT: Game 29 - Battle for 1st in the Metro-Washington vs Columbus Dec. 8, 2018

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The last 3 games the team chooses not to defend with poor results. Heads are thick so an asswhooping might ultimately do us good. Just poor hockey, fans have nothing to cheer

tt77

Nov 21, 2018
He will be traded soon . What a freaking joke this guy wanted 10 mill per season . In a contract year , where they tell him to show his worth , he’s over 3gaa per game . Time for Jarmo to get busy

nobody wants him for 10 mill

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I know Bob is currently whipping boy, but the team is having horrifying defensive lapses. We’d lose no matter what goalie anywhere was in our net. Shot quality a factor. We had 1 good flurry this whole period. Otherwise a bunch of chips into zone we failed to retrieve or turnovers in neutral zone (and several in our zone)

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Suka blyad ti ohuel?

Thats my kind words for Bob all the way from Europe

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
The worst period what i have seen (nobody remembers game against flames).. Defence looks like couple of calfs in a field, just chasing anything without no destination.... Next goal is hope or good night

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
And replace him with who? Korpisalo? Some kid in Europe named Elvis who hasn't played a second of NHL hockey?
A team that plays defense and doesn’t rely on the goalie to have to make crazy saves for 60 minutes. Holtby made 1 and Bob made 1. Game looks rather different because 1 team isn’t relying on goalie over skaters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad