Laval Rocket: Game 28: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 3-0)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
nice period from Laval. You have to love what Poehling and Brook are doing this year after last year.

I love watching both of them. I loved how Brook just stood up to a Sens player at center ice during the 4-on-4, just completely separating him from the puck. And we're seeing more of the Brook from Junior who carries the puck up the ice and ventures into the offensive zone.

Edit: This one:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Lucchini is playing tonight and Weal isn't, despite the line ups having Weap playing and Lucchini not. No information has been given.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Poehling last year vs this year,

last year - 36-5-8-13 -2 6 pims, 43 shots 1 GWG
this year - 27-11-10-21 +3 2 pims 57 shots 4 GWG

hopefully he translates the positive momentum from his best pro season into a dedicated, mature, off-season program.

No reason he couldn't come into camp next season and take a top-9 LW spot.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
And he's now riding with 17 pts in his last 17 games. And I love how his points this year are evenly split between goals and assists.

I'm actually surprised he has more goals then assists, didn't see that happening. Good to see him shooting more though.

Brook looks very good. No comparison with the player that started last season.

for sure, though he still needs to add some mass and get stronger but I like the way he's playing. The points aren't eye popping but that's with barely any PP time which is really surprising since you would think that's his chance to shine.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I'm actually surprised he has more goals then assists, didn't see that happening. Good to see him shooting more though.

for sure, though he still needs to add some mass and get stronger but I like the way he's playing. The points aren't eye popping but that's with barely any PP time which is really surprising since you would think that's his chance to shine.

Yeah, I think they could start using him more on the PP. Surely, he will be a fixture there next year.

Anyways, he's a good lesson for me to never jump into conclusions regarding young players. I was very sceptical.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad