Laval Rocket: Game 28: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 3-0)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Gotta love what Poehling is showing this year , good for him man
Really didnt want him to deteriorate to the point of busting man
Would like to see what he can do 4th line C next year with the big club

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Complete domination even after the Laval PP. And they draw another penalty. So Laval goes back to the PP. It will be good if they can score on these.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Poehling, Brook and Ylonen doing this well really makes our near future that much more interesting. Throw in the best prospect in hockey and you got a stew going.

plus a bunch of D very interesting D prospects like Guhle, Norlinder, Harris, Struble, Fairbrother and a goalie like Primeau.

Yeah, I think they could start using him more on the PP. Surely, he will be a fixture there next year.

Anyways, he's a good lesson for me to never jump into conclusions regarding young players. I was very sceptical.

Much of the season they have been doing this weird Brook to every other 2nd PP unit. I can't say I get that, if you had told me at the start of the year that Brook would be a regular on the PK and barely on the PP I would have thought you crazy. But maybe they want him to improve his defensive game more so by working on the PK he can do that and they know what he can do on the PP. I really don't get it but am willing to see how it goes next year and beyond.

Timmins owes Bouchard so many dinners

he can just use the IOU's he still has from Lefevbre.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Despite all that, Poehling heads on another breakaway while shorthanded. Gustafsson makes the save on him. RHP pushes the puck in the net, but the whistle went right before.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah helps having half the team on the ice
Regardless.
wzSXoyAt.png

Reactions: Sagikev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad