Laval Rocket: Game 28: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 3-0)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Hillis will draw in for Mysak.

Bouchard explained the reason Hillis hasn't played much is his injuries in the last few years combined with an adjustment to the pro game is why he hasn't used him much.

Bouchard also said that he's seen the kid's progression and feels like he's already improving.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Notes:
- Michael McNiven will get the start. Demchenko will play tomorrow.

- Cam Hillis will play instead of Jan Mysak.

- Terrance Amorosa will play his first game for Laval. He's on a PTO.​

Why have a PTO in the line up with several extra bodies available?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Why have a PTO in the line up with several extra bodies available?

They don't really have that many extra bodies right now.

We know Brook, Leskinen, Olofsson, Schueneman, and Bisson are in.

- Ouellet is on the taxi squad
- Fleury is injured
- Bouchard said that they'll take LeGuerrier out tonight after playing 4 straight games. And I imagine his penalty in the final minutes of last game may have hurt him. But Bouchard explained it it's the case of a young guy trying to find consistency.

The only extra bodies they have now on defense are Halbert, Amorosa, and Pomerleau.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
They don't really have that many extra bodies right now.

We know Brook, Leskinen, Olofsson, Schueneman, and Bisson are in.

- Ouellet is on the taxi squad
- Fleury is injured
- Bouchard said that they'll take LeGuerrier out tonight after playing 4 straight games. And I imagine his penalty in the final minutes of last game may have hurt him. But Bouchard explained it it's the case of a young guy trying to find consistency.

The only extra bodies they have now on defense are Halbert, Amorosa, and Pomerleau.
That idiot Veilleux should've been scratched

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
They did get a little lucky there wasn't a call on Olofsson there but what I really liked was before that Brook made a nice defensive play to stand up his man and then got the puck a few seconds later and rushed it up ice with some nice moves. I will have all of that in my vid that i'll post after the game.

I should add that for the sens complaining about no call but right before that when it was in their own end there was no call when Blandisi was held up. He threw his arms up to the refs as if to say wtf? That was a clear hold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->