Laval Rocket: Game 28: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 3-0)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
2-0 Laval after 2, shots 23 - 11 as Laval was just all over the sens. It's been a bit physical, we'll see how the 3rd goes if Laval breaks it open it could get interesting.

Reactions: Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great period by Laval.

Gustafsson made some big saves in the 2nd, particularly on Pezzetta and Vejdemo. If it wasn't for him, Laval would be up 4 or 5-0.

Reactions: cphabs

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
plus a bunch of D very interesting D prospects like Guhle, Norlinder, Harris, Struble, Fairbrother and a goalie like Primeau.

oh for sure. More so the NEARER future with those 3. I also singled them out because they were varying degrees of 'almost lost causes'. I totally wrote off Ylonen and the shine was a little off Poehling and Brook after last year. These 3 turning it around in such fashion is almost like found money for me. Definitely in the case of Ylonen.

You add in Will Ferrell Touched My sack too and we have some really intriguing forward depth too.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
But maybe they want him to improve his defensive game more so by working on the PK he can do that and they know what he can do on the PP. I really don't get it but am willing to see how it goes next year and beyond.
That seems to be the plan. Plus, there are several defencemen that can man the point, so he has some competition there.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Also Veilleux dropped the gloves, not much of a fight but it was in a response to Dauphin being hit. Then after that Teasdale took a big hit, he looked shaky after it and then skated off so wouldn't be surprised if he's out next game.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Also Veilleux dropped the gloves, not much of a fight but it was in a response to Dauphin being hit. Then after that Teasdale took a big hit, he looked shaky after it and then skated off so wouldn't be surprised if he's out next game.

Veilleux building his middleweight reputation. Combined with his scoring abilities, would not be surprised if he's back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->