Super Fadio Bro

MAMA MIA!!!
Jan 12, 2009
Somewhere
From 9th to 5th in one shot!

LOL at this gif

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Datsyuk's post game interview. Hilarious as always. There's nothing this guy does that I don't love.

Datsyuk says he wants the team to hold the puck more, stop giving it up. Imagine that, the guy wants to play puck possession. Craaaazy.

RedWingsNow*

Really was deceptive play by Franzen, he did great job of taking it to the middle and slipping it to him at the right time.

I don't want to give Franzen too much credit. Because the reason why he passed it is because he lacks the balls to make plays one-on-one anymore..

But it was a good pass.

Feel bad for Petry. Always liked his dad as a pitcher.

Detroit Sports*

I don't want to give Franzen too much credit. Because the reason why he passed it is because he lacks the balls to make plays one-on-one anymore..

But it was a good pass.

Feel bad for Petry. Always liked his dad as a pitcher.

I DONT!!!!! FOR US TO WIN THEY HAVE TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEE:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Hopefully that goal rejuvenates Datsyuk and he has several stand out games in a row. He was looking pretty ordinary there for a while.

RedWingsNow*

Hopefully that goal rejuvenates Datsyuk and he has several stand out games in a row. He was looking pretty ordinary there for a while.

Notice who WASN"T on the ice ****ing up the play?

Justin Abdelkader

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad