gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

Last edited:

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
We need to win this tonight. Nothing less than two points will do against the Oilers.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Must win is an understatement. Have to bounce back from this losing streak. I don't think we've been playing terribly, but not good enough considering ANY team can make the playoffs right now. Even the bottom teams know this and they are playing for their lives. We seem to be coasting a little.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Photoshop is acting up this afternoon but at least I had a version saved from the other night with lineups and stats from the other night. I'll try to update it later but at least something is up there now to look at...

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Must win is an understatement. Have to bounce back from this losing streak. I don't think we've been playing terribly, but not good enough considering ANY team can make the playoffs right now. Even the bottom teams know this and they are playing for their lives. We seem to be coasting a little.

Last few have felt empty but look at the Wings last 10 games- 5-3-2, we are winning. But yes if we continue to slip could very easily find our selves in last place, that's how close things are this season.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Nice GDT, Shoalzie! I like it!

Edmonton won't be the same team that played at the Joe the last time these two met. They've had some good games recently. Detroit need to win both of these back to back games.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I guess there's no White on the backend, again. I think / hope he gets traded soon.

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames
Babcock says Ian White out on back end, no decision yet up front. #RedWings

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
We have to win no matter the opponent or the game.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I genuinely believe that mindfly is enjoying this era of Red Wing hockey more than the 07-08 and 08-09 seasons.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Khan:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive
Assistants Tom Renney and Bill Peters running the morning skate, which appears optional. 13, 40, 11, 17. 52, 55 among those not skating.

Babcock said no changes on defense. Ian White scratched. Said he'll decide on any changes up front after warmup

Tootoo said he doesn't know if he's playing tonight. game time decision again, Eaves said he is playing

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
So are the Oilers.

They've won their last two games though, one of them being against Chicago, and we've lost our last three against Columbus and Calgary.

crashman said:
Factor in the Oilers record and see how that comes out there, math wiz.

They've a better record at home than we have away though, with a record of 4-4-2 vs our pathetic 3-6-2. Not that it's much of a difference, of course, but it's still not in our favour.

I say... we win anyway, but nowhere near convincingly. 2-1.

Last edited:

RedWingsNow*

It's way to early to say anything to declarative....

But if the Wings lose tonight, it's not a good sign.

The Wings need to BEAT expectations on this trip to make the the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad