GDT: GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Pretty good first period. Was totally asleep by 3rd period and so was the team.
Mental toughness? East coast sleeping patterns?
No idea

Reactions: Cosmix

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Pretty good first period. Was totally asleep by 3rd period and so was the team.
Mental toughness? East coast sleeping patterns?
No idea
It wasn't a good first period. Great on the scoreboard. But Arizona had the better of the play. By far. I went to bed after the first. Not surprised by the result this morning

Reactions: Alex1234 and Codo37

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
The only thing this GDT is missing is @AchtzehnBaby posting #Martinout or #BringbackDJ when the sens lost or gave up the lead. It's probably in here but I'm not going to dig for it.

Aw.... it's funny that some to get a hall pass for being sarcastic.

Post in thread 'GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS' GDT: - GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS

I will keep that in mind for the next GDT. It won't be fun for you.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
It wasn't a good first period. Great on the scoreboard. But Arizona had the better of the play. By far. I went to bed after the first. Not surprised by the result this morning
3-0 after the first is a good period. We weren't giving the puck away at every opportunity and werent doing flybys as much.
That seemed to creep back in as the game went on. But i might have dreamt that

Looking forward to see how they look after a few weeks of JM tutelage

Reactions: LiseL and Cosmix

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Yall called me an idiot when I called out this same core in 2021. Looks like I was proven right once again.

Will anyone apologize ??
1703073572723.gif

Y’all

Last edited:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Aw.... it's funny that some to get a hall pass for being sarcastic.

Post in thread 'GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS' GDT: - GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS

I will keep that in mind for the next GDT. It won't be fun for you.
It won't be fun for me? Are you threatening to ruin my time on HFboards?

Reactions: Dionysus

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
It’s really disappointing that Kastelic of all people needs a reminder to finish his checks

He’s going to have a very short career if he keeps that up.

Thanks for posting this. I watched it 10 times and it sums up the whole team. Alfie was waiting for him, said his piece and than Kasty said something. It wasn't Yes Coach. He knew what he did was wrong and made an excuse for it. You can tell by the way Alfie twisted his head after and the look on his face. This team is in for a rude awakening. I think DJ was trying to get the team to agree/convince them to play hockey instead of making them. I wouldn't be surprised if letters get taken away.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
They stopped playing midway through the game when it was 3-0... Arizona took the momentum and never looked back...the sad thing about this roadtrip is that were were winning 3 of the 4 games and lost all of them.
They didn’t stop playing.

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Pretty embarrassing collapse in front of the new coaching staff and Chychrun's return to AZ. Will be interesting to see how this team reacts to being asked to play responsibly.

Reactions: Cosmix

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
No! I am trying to appease you by stopping the sarcasm.

Only here to make sure no one breaks the rules. Especially, the trolling by incessant sarcasm.
Sarcasm is against the rules? I made a joke and it turned out to be true I don't know why you are taking it so personally. Stopping sarcasm is not going to appease me. Clearly you're going to hand out infractions to me or anybody who is sarcastic now out of spite, at least that's how I'm reading your message.

If you're going to take things so personally and are just going to make my life and others lives on here suck I can just not post on here and leave HF if you'd like.

LudwigVonKarlsson

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I fell asleep during the 3rd and of course, we blew it. Honestly done with hope this year, selling the rest of my tickets if anyone wants to torture themselves watching this shit show live.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Sarcasm is against the rules? I made a joke and it turned out to be true I don't know why you are taking it so personally. Stopping sarcasm is not going to appease me. Clearly you're going to hand out infractions to me or anybody who is sarcastic now out of spite, at least that's how I'm reading your message.

If you're going to take things so personally and are just going to make my life and others lives on here suck I can just not post on here and leave HF if you'd like.
oh come on now. I was just being sarcastic. relax. go have a coffee.

🫂

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
Sucks but it is what it is. Young team that have lost its ways and confidence as a result. Being outplayed every game of late, losing most puck battles, making bad decisions, creating unforced errors. At least the new coaching regime got to see the deficiencies up close, there should be no false evaluation of the group and what they need to work on at this point. Some personnel changes on the team is likely required.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
oh come on now. I was just being sarcastic. relax. go have a coffee.

🫂
I am the most relaxed person on the planet, and I am enjoying quite a delicious cup of coffee. I love coffee, and I hope you're enjoying yourself a nice cup of coffee. All I was saying was don't make others lives difficult because of something I said. I am the one responsible. I am the one who made the joke; no one else.

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
I am the most relaxed person on the planet, and I am enjoying quite a delicious cup of coffee. I love coffee, and I hope you're enjoying yourself a nice cup of coffee. All I was saying was don't make others lives difficult because of something I said. I am the one responsible. I am the one who made the joke; no one else.

I doubt you're enjoying your coffee. It's probably shitty maxwell house. Stop the fibbing already.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I had to get Tim's today; I prefer McDonald's coffee. I am well caffeinated though. thanks!

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
What do you drink? What kind of machine do you have?

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
You wanted to give DJ more time the start of last season, what happened?

You said we're playing well according to the Deserve-o-meter, what happened?

You said we had better advanced stats and we're not getting bounces, what happened?

You though Dorion did a good job, what happened?

Unlike the strawmen you conjure up, these things actually happened.
He's becoming a joke tbh and it's obvious trolling that doesn't get handled.

It's bullshit

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
lmao teams make coaching changes on the fly and start going on runs all the time. We need a permanent coach and a full off-season to not be embarassing? I can’t take any of these excuses seriously man.
We are on a Western road trip and we haven't done welll with those for quite some time. Our new coaches have been in place one day. I think there's still some time for the new coach bounce. We just need to wait and see what happens. It's pretty unlikely we'll make the playoffs this year of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad