GDT: GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I would rather have the coaching staff spend their time developing Kleven than trying to fix Hamonic, make Brannstrom play bigger, or turn JBD into a big tough D.
There is no fixing Hamonic, the guy is completely done. He should be deployed as a 7th dman.

I think it is more about getting the NHL team playing like an NHL team before inserting another very young dman in a bottom feeder line up.

Reactions: Cosmix

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
No team can play hard for 60 minutes. I just want them to play smarter so they don't have to work so hard to make up for being dumb.
Well, we got outplayed in the third. So some teams get better as the game goes on. I want this team to still have something in the third, rather than blow their load in the first and then sit back hoping they can eek out a win

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Edmonton didn't win their first few and then wrung off a bunch of wins. I think we'll win the next one. However, the system has to change. These players need to learn to fight to the bitter end.

I must be missing out.
And they need to get stronger, they are to easy to push off the puck

Reactions: Cosmix

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
Y'all promised that firing DJ was going to fix everything. What happened?
I don't recall anyone promising that. The promise was that by continuing with DJ this team would stagnate or get worse. I'm happy we'll never find out.

I agree with your earlier post as echoed by others. This team needs a reset and the problems are deep. Dorion did a P*** poor job in the rebuild.

Getting a good coach in Martin is a step but only one step.

Reactions: Emrasie

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
You're just into negative attention it turns you on for some reason.
It's weird. I'm usually accused of being too positive around here. I choose to be negative after one game and everyone loses their minds.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
It's weird. I'm usually accused of being too positive around here. I choose to be negative after one game and everyone loses their minds.
You choose to look for negative reactions its obvious you're trolling. Also believe me no one is losing their minds over anything you say.

• Haha
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I am not sure which is worse: Milbury or Dorion.
Win goes to Milbury if only for his incredibly creativity. Who the hell comes up with (A) "I'll think I'll beat up that fan in the stands" and (B) "Best use the fans own shoe to do it!"? Top that.... anybody?

Last edited:

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
You wanted to give DJ more time the start of last season, what happened?

You said we're playing well according to the Deserve-o-meter, what happened?

You said we had better advanced stats and we're not getting bounces, what happened?

You though Dorion did a good job, what happened?

Unlike the strawmen you conjure up, these things actually happened.

Don’t forget arguing that the sens’ bad starts under DJ were a myth.

The only thing this GDT is missing is @AchtzehnBaby posting #Martinout or #BringbackDJ when the sens lost or gave up the lead. It's probably in here but I'm not going to dig for it.

It’s #547

#jacquesout

He went with Jacques rather than Martin but good guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad