GDT: GAME 27 | Senators @ Coyotes | Enter Jacques Martin | Tue Dec 19 2023 9PM | TSN5, RDS

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Yup. Has anyone seen Kleven play in the AHL; is he ready or half-baked?
I would bring him up .. I'd bring Guenette up too... I mean we are not going to the playoffs .. we might as well get these guys a good look here.
Move Brannstrom.. he's not here long term. Put Hamonic in the stands and platoon him in here and there.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
It’s a puck that comes off the goaltender and is bouncing. Hamonic is nothing more than an easy target, Greig has a poor effort on the boards, Chychrun drifts too high, Crookshank gets too puck focused and Hamonic is the one that is targeted cause he is in the right place.
Doesnt need to use his skate there

Lets agree to disagree I guess

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Swiftwin defending DJ

the-silent-protector.jpg

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Why do these guys always panic in these situations? You’d think they’ve done enough losing that it wouldn’t be such a high-pressure situation. They already keep losing.
They have high expectations from fans and they are fragile right now. We need to be somewhat patient here. Martin hasn't even changed anything yet.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I think he might have been trying to deflect it behind the net and messed up.

Chychrun, Chabot and Sanderson are all listed at 6'2".

Chabot is probably the weakest 6'2" player in the entire league. I will never forget Johnny Gaudreau engaging with Chabot earlier this season in a puck battle and basically throwing Chabot to the ice to win the battle. I was completely shocked by that. Bro better be hitting the weights while he's injured if he's losing battles to little midgets like Gaudreau.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Lets not bring him into this tirefyre.

He can stay in the AHL until we learn to play like pros.
I would rather have the coaching staff spend their time developing Kleven than trying to fix Hamonic, make Brannstrom play bigger, or turn JBD into a big tough D.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
You were defending him by making up things about "A BUNCH OF FANS THOUGHT A NEW COACH WOULD FIX THINGS" when no one said that at all.

You come off semi complex but you're easy to read.
You keep accusing me of being contrarian, but when I agree that I wanted DJ fired, you keep trying to make me the contrarian.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I would rather have the coaching staff spend their time developing Kleven than trying to fix Hamonic, make Brannstrom play bigger, or turn JBD into a big tough D.
I think JBDs skating is going to hold him back. I'd like to see Guenette get a chance

You keep accusing me of being contrarian, but when I agree that I wanted DJ fired, you keep trying to make me the contrarian.
You are contrarian ... None stop BS

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Just a random fact, but did you know 12 countries declared war on Germany in 1945?

Guess they just wanted to be on the winning side when it was clear which way the wind was blowing.

Not sure why that came to mind just now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad