Pre-Game Talk: Game 24 11/26 7:07 PM - Return to Poutineville - NESN, ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Habs fan here. As much as I have enjoyed the annual Bruins beating up on the Leafs in round 1, I would love to rekindle the real rivalry with a Bruins -Habs matchup. Nothing better IMO.
Be careful what you wish for... you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It's far from certain Habs will be in the playoffs... then Jesus Price at 10.5M per for another 6 years after this one, and starting to decline at 32 years old. Looks like a recipe for success right here. :laugh:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Happy Gameday.

I know he's not playing but I had to share

cut.jpg
I only like the new 3rds on Him.

Reactions: Alicat

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Be careful what you wish for... you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It's far from certain Habs will be in the playoffs... then Jesus Price at 10.5M per for another 6 years after this one, and starting to decline at 32 years old. Looks like a recipe for success right here. :laugh:

I'm well aware that my playoff hopes are just that hopes. Tampa is coming. To make it we have to finish ahead of FLA and then hope for a WC. I guess I would take a playoff series against anyone at this point but the B's are always the preferred opponent.

We have the solution to Price's decline in Laval in Primeau. 2.08 GAA and .926 sav% as a rookie. More importantly, he has the same stature as Price- looks just like him, moves just like him. So when Price gets washed up you get him to wear Price's equipment, pay him in cash, and tell never to take that mask off.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I'm well aware that my playoff hopes are just that hopes. Tampa is coming. To make it we have to finish ahead of FLA and then hope for a WC. I guess I would take a playoff series against anyone at this point but the B's are always the preferred opponent.

We have the solution to Price's decline in Laval in Primeau. 2.08 GAA and .926 sav% as a rookie. More importantly, he has the same stature as Price- looks just like him, moves just like him. So when Price gets washed up you get him to wear Price's equipment, pay him in cash, and tell never to take that mask off.
:laugh::laugh: well played. :clap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Feel Better!

My chiropractor just canceled because he's got bronchitis...
It is a virus. I have an ear infection and my eyes sting. I can thank a couple of people I work with for coughing all over the place withough covering their mouth. My throat hurts and I cough so much I can't sleep (2 nights with no sleep so far)

I am on an antibiotic and eye drops. sigh... I hate feeling like this. I am grouchy.

F the Habs

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
It is a virus. I have an ear infection and my eyes sting. I can thank a couple of people I work with for coughing all over the place withough covering their mouth. My throat hurts and I cough so much I can't sleep (2 nights with no sleep so far)

I am on an antibiotic and eye drops. sigh... I hate feeling like this. I am grouchy.

F the Habs
Oh no! Feel better!!!

People who cough without covering their mouths and without washing their hands straight up suck

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

F the Habs
get well soon but I`m guessing you don`t need to be grouchy to say "F the Habs":naughty:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Oh no! Feel better!!!

People who cough without covering their mouths and without washing their hands straight up suck

it`s a massive issue for sure, there is actually a word for it, Presenteeism. So many of us don`t get paid for days sick and aren`t in the position to take the day off as it would cause financial hardship so, means far too often I am working alongside of someone who would be far better served taking the day off but can`t

Reactions: lopey and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
it`s a massive issue for sure, there is actually a word for it, Presenteeism. So many of us don`t get paid for days sick and aren`t in the position to take the day off as it would cause financial hardship so, means far too often I am working alongside of someone who would be far better served taking the day off but can`t
It is a huge issue for sure. Even tho I get PTO I am so hesitant to take it because I feel guilty so unless I'm truly dying, I trudge to work with tea and clorox wipes

Reactions: Ladyfan and lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad