Pre-Game Talk: Game 24 11/26 7:07 PM - Return to Poutineville - NESN, ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
You really need to step back and take a breath. He was just joking around.
Is he? He seems to be freaking out about Lindholm playing when the Bruins are without their best penalty killing forward in Bergeron. There's a reason why he's in the lineup tonight and not Gaunce.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Is he? He seems to be freaking out about Lindholm playing when the Bruins are without their best penalty killing forward in Bergeron. There's a reason why he's in the lineup tonight and not Gaunce.

And you're freaking out about literally everything. Holy Christ, go outside for a walk!

Reactions: lopey

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-11-26_13-3-11.png

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
It is a virus. I have an ear infection and my eyes sting. I can thank a couple of people I work with for coughing all over the place withough covering their mouth. My throat hurts and I cough so much I can't sleep (2 nights with no sleep so far)

I am on an antibiotic and eye drops. sigh... I hate feeling like this. I am grouchy.

F the Habs

Hope you get better soon.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Just got a notice on my phone that Peters in Calgary has been fired due to the allegations of racist remark. Anyone else see that. I don't see it anywhere else yet. It was a notice from Sportnet.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

I was trying to make a funny about Lindholm.

Also, I know the Bruins treat killing penalties like rocket science and never having guys like Heinen or when he was here Reilly Smith out there, but that was a very good point that I hadn't considered.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA