Pre-Game Talk: Game 24 11/26 7:07 PM - Return to Poutineville - NESN, ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Was hoping with Coyle going to #2RW that we'd see Bjork - Gaunce - Heinen.
I think I have a bunch of Gaunce posts from 7 years ago wanting him on the Bruins

I’m a big going through phases guy - at least that’s what my mother used to say

I went thru a Brendan Gaunce phase

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Again, i expect an emotionless game because pretty much every eastern conference rivalry has the pulse of a dead bird.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
I wish the team could hear what they've been saying in Montreal in the last couple of days.
Mainly on the main sport radio channel. Not just the fans, the journalists as well.
"Just what the doctor ordered", "Nothing better than meeting the Bruins to put us back on track", "They always play well against the Bruins", Etc. Etc. They are all over confident.
I hate the habs more than anyone and I always hope they destroy them but tonight would feel more special and listening to the radio talk show at night would be pure joy.

Reactions: DKH

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
I wish the team could hear what they've been saying in Montreal in the last couple of days.
Mainly on the main sport radio channel. Not just the fans, the journalists as well.
"Just what the doctor ordered", "Nothing better than meeting the Bruins to put us back on track", "They always play well against the Bruins", Etc. Etc. They are all over confident.
I hate the habs more than anyone and I always hope they destroy them but tonight would feel more special and listening to the radio talk show at night would be pure joy.

Don't we have an overwhelming winning record VS Habs over the last 5 years.....

Reactions: MetM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA