Pre-Game Talk: Game 23 - THE BEAR visits Uniondale one last time...(unless) - 3/9 - 7:07 PM - NESN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

lrrYYa.gif

Pretty interesting - I know for myself stick changes really had an effect on my game, whether mentally or actually effecting my shot, but unfortunately for Debrusk his stick has nothing to do with his lack of skating/effort.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I heard Idiot Freidman yesterday on the radio saying the Carlo hit was not bad. If it was not Wilson it would not even be talked about. Guy is such a leaf suck up, he rarely gives ant props to the Bruins, unless they beat someone 7-1. He feels the Caps have a point and it was not a head shot and NHL basically got it wrong and the refs on the ice got it right. This is my seeing blood interpretation of what he said. He was careful to dance around it but sided with the Caps 100%.

If it had been one of the Leafs top players injured by Wilson I guarantee you his reaction would be far different. Friedman is just another windbag reporter who's opinion dosen't move the needle for anyone except Leaf fans.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Good idea, but per Cap Friendly Senyshyn isn't waivers exempt. He have to get waived to go back to the taxi squad/Providence.
If they bring up Senyshyn and at some point need to send some one down, waive Wagner. He's been lukewarm garbage and is has 2 more years on his deal, i doubt anyone signs him and if they do it's probably a plus for the Bs

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
switch bjork and ritchie and i love it.
i think bhork krejci stud could be a good line.

I think you could be right...Keep the speedy players with Krejci. Keep Ritchie on the first pp.

I can see some rotation between Ritchie and Bjork.

However I do recall a Lucic Krejci Spooner line having great success. Similar make up to Ritchie Krejci Stud

Last edited:

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Just friggin play for a full 60 minutes, please someone other than perfection line chip in with a couple of goals. Let's not try to hold on for a tie during regulation and hope for a win in OT or shootout. Play a complete game and show what you are really made of.

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY

Good for Bruce. Jake's been terrible this season. I suspect they've been keeping him in hoping he can find his game and increase his trade value. They probably got to the end of their rope with him & are hoping this will light a fire under his ass and then they can trade him for decent value. I think his days in Boston are numbered.

Reactions: BMC

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
If the Bruins played in the North/Canadian Division, I’m sure they’d be in first or second place easily.

They would likely have that division locked up by game 30.
That is one sorry ass division.

The thing I have a problem with is that they aren't even really divisions let alone conferences.
They're actually different leagues just as baseball (was) with the National and American League not playing each other until the WS.

For any trophies such as the Art Ross going to Matthews because he feasted on 6 lousy teams in the North Division is a bit of a joke.

Reactions: rfournier103

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
tonight needs to be a big statement game for the Bs , they haven't done well vs the islanders and haven't really been able to play their game . We will see what they are made of after going 0-3 so far and getting blown out last game

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
I heard Idiot Freidman yesterday on the radio saying the Carlo hit was not bad. If it was not Wilson it would not even be talked about. Guy is such a leaf suck up, he rarely gives ant props to the Bruins, unless they beat someone 7-1. He feels the Caps have a point and it was not a head shot and NHL basically got it wrong and the refs on the ice got it right. This is my seeing blood interpretation of what he said. He was careful to dance around it but sided with the Caps 100%.
This is the problem. To many reporters think the hit was fine. Any hit to the head must be a suspension or the players will never be safe. Spewing his garbage is only going to make things worse.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
What should Cassidy do then? He was scratched for the past 2 games. May as well put him back in to see if it sparked him. He has been a good player, especially in the playoffs, for the team. He had his turn upstairs, now it’s debrusk’s turn to watch. Should he have just rolled out the same lineup after that amazing effort against New Jersey?

I would bench both Kuraly & DeBrusk. Bring up someone from Providence and see what they've got. They know what they have with these two- nothing.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
good to see Debrusk sit a game. hopefully it gets him back on track. that being said, could be wrong but I dont recall Bruce calling out Kuraly or Wagner publicly for their play when they sat.

Reactions: lopey

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Wow. That last sentence.

They want Jake to get better. So do I. So I hope he takes this benching and lights a fire under his ass. Also when he returns, they need to put him not on his off wing. But him in his correct spot. Bring up Seny. Put them both with Coyle and let speed and puck possession fly. That's what I think he needs. I think he'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad