GDT: Game 2: Wild @ Avs - 8 PM CT / 4 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The 4th line has been better than decent IMO. But, Eriksson Ek has been the 3rd best player on that line

Probably true, but I don't think Rask does well on the 4th line with the defensive/physical roll. Rask was an offensive/finesse center in Car.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Nice job of doubling down on the terrible take. Boudreau is dying to play young kids at center. To the point that he's playing wingers there right now while he has a proven center in the press box. The fact that Eriksson Ek has stayed on the 4th line says it all.
I can triple down if you'd like. We will be 0 - 3 and still arguing about this after next game 2square.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Spoken like a true MN sports fan, I salute you.
drinking5.gif

Reactions: Ori

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Playing a kid against competition he can't match-up with can harm development as it destroys self-confidence.
Who's saying a smart coach puts an Ek centered line vs a defense first responsible Koivu centered line is a bad matchup? Glad you are not a coach long talon

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I can triple down if you'd like. We will be 0 - 3 and still arguing about this after next game 2square.
You're not really making much of an argument. Mostly just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Reactions: P10p

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
What am I wrong about in this case? Has Koivu not been our best center so far this year? If he has been, why does he need to "accept his role" on the 4th line?
Best center at shutting down chances for the better lines but hindering everything in scoring. You saying hes the answer to get more scoring vs sticking him in what he excels at is misleading to these teenagers and old folk.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Best center at shutting down chances for the better lines but hindering everything in scoring. You saying hes the answer to get more scoring vs sticking him in what he excels at is misleading to these teenagers and old folk.
Which Wild center is creating more offense than Koivu right now?

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
It's fun having real and current things to argue and bitch about, cheers fellow Wild fans and goodnight.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Not a fair question since there isn't an answer that justifies his argument. - 1 points 2pair..... Smh
Well it's hard to argue someone deserves more playing time with better players than playing minimal minutes a night with grinders but considered the better of the 3 on the line?:thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad