GDT: Game 2 | Pens vs Habs | 10.6 @ 7PM | Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Going to miss the game as I am going to the Ballet. Lady Chatterley's Lover, hoping for lots of smut and half naked men in lycra :D

tenor.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Kale should be banned in all sports arenas... if you pick kale over nachos you shouldn’t be permitted anywhere nearanything fun

Most overrated food ever. People that say it tastes good are ****ing liars. :)

Get to watch my first full game of the season. Should be fun.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
If people hate fighters and buy their PPV, they are fools. That means they have them in the palm of their hands.

But i stopped watching after the bus incident. That's some ****ed up stuff. Not my entertainment. WWE for me.
Even if they don't buy the PPV, most people are still going to a bar to watch it. Bars pay the UFC in order to have the rights to stream the event, so anyone going to a bar will be contributing to the UFC's pockets even if they think they're not.

Reactions: ColePens

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
And here we are, contributing to the worst run professional sports league in North America.

#WeAreAllPartOfTheProblem

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Things I want to see tonight:
1-Team plays tighter defense and eliminates the bad/sloppy passing
2-Murray allows 1 goal or less

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Even if they don't buy the PPV, most people are still going to a bar to watch it. Bars pay the UFC in order to have the rights to stream the event, so anyone going to a bar will be contributing to the UFC's pockets even if they think they're not.
a buddy of mine was the GM of a Buffalo Wild Wings when the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight happened. I can't remember exactly nut UFC charged them like nearlyy $4,000 to broadcast that fight.

Reactions: FreeBobbyFarnham

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I despise the UFC, even more so, I hate McGregor. I will be at a bar hoping to see McGregor get tuned the **** up. I want him destroyed and dejected, hopefully retiring after the match and disappearing into whatever dark slimy alley this turd came from.

I like Mcgregor, but I'm part Irish lol so hard not to. Khabib is an a-hole as well if you look up his history and the people he associates with. Not that Connor is a saint either.

As far as tonight goes I watched Montreal-Toronto the other night. Montreal has speed, and they play really hard. Price is still a good goalie. So if the Pens expect to lolly gag out there and easily win they could be in for a rude surprise. Boys are gonna have to skate tonight. Match the effort MTL is sure to bring, and our superior talent should win out.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
What you will see:

Montreal’s speed tear apart our bottom pairings.

Carey Price shut out.

I could see this, largely because it seems like such a Penguins thing to do. Score 7 against a great team in Washington, then struggle to score a single goal against a team they should destroy.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

That's exactly what I mean. The bar buys it because it draws people in. If it's bringing the guy who hates it in, they are consumers of the product.

Reactions: FreeBobbyFarnham

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It does suck that Riikola isn't getting a game or two after his camp. I always think it's important to reward camps like that. I don't feel it's sitting a guy like Oleksiak/Dumo (he looks partially injured)/Maatta. I feel it's just rewarding the player who deserved it.
that's probably how most people feel unless they are the one being sat.

BrokenStick

Feb 8, 2004
Ellwood City, PA
It does suck that Riikola isn't getting a game or two after his camp. I always think it's important to reward camps like that. I don't feel it's sitting a guy like Oleksiak/Dumo (he looks partially injured)/Maatta. I feel it's just rewarding the player who deserved it.

I wonder if they might just be waiting a couple games first. To see who plays themselves out of the lineup.

Plus, they rode Riikola pretty hard in the preseason. They might want to give him a couple games before throwing him into real game action.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad