GDT: Game 2 | Pens vs Habs | 10.6 @ 7PM | Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Lasting forever is what exactly doesn’t appeal to me about it....it tastes like particle board, except tougher to eat...maybe I could be persuaded to eat it if it’s topped liberally with cheese sauce or whipped cream, but then what’s the point of it being healthy?

Vitamins and fibre.

Probably other ways of getting those mind.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
We scored 5+ against them last year in all 3 games.

I think we can do it again. Can we give less than 6 though? ;)

Let's go Matty, we need you!

Lets give the man some shelter instead of letting guys have all time to pick their corners too.

What is wrong with you people? It's like I stumbled onto a forum for senior citizens discussing the best ways to stay regular.

Sounds like someone needs a tasty bran muffin.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Except Simon and Sprong can at least both play, even if one gets more ice time than the other. Sitting Riikola in the press box and playing Oleksiak 14+ minutes per night isn't the same as the situation with those two.

So, sit Oleksiak for Riikola?

I mean, I love Riikola and he (in theory) was partially why I was against the JJ signing.

But, Oleksiak earned his keep last game. The real issue is they should be sitting Dumo since he is obviously injured. I think he played 16 minutes last night.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
With a point tonight, my boy Letang will become our most productive defenseman of all-time.

Best forward: Mario
Best dman: Tanger
Best goalie: Fleury

Pittsburgh and its French Canadian heroes make me so happy. Should rename the city Fort Duquesne.

Mario, Tanger, Fleury sounds like the new terms in the phonetic alphabet

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Yeah, maybe, but that smile bruh.
tom-barrasso-1996-50.jpg

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
So, sit Oleksiak for Riikola?

I mean, I love Riikola and he (in theory) was partially why I was against the JJ signing.

But, Oleksiak earned his keep last game. The real issue is they should be sitting Dumo since he is obviously injured. I think he played 16 minutes last night.

If Dumo isn't fully fit, I will be mildly irked. I just about get going for the vet for a game against the Caps, but now we're against the Habs, that's totally the game you sit the injured guy to give your youngster in awesome form for.

I'd also like Oleksiak to be a bit better than that if Riikola's gonna get sitting too tbh.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
If Dumo isn't fully fit, I will be mildly irked. I just about get going for the vet for a game against the Caps, but now we're against the Habs, that's totally the game you sit the injured guy to give your youngster in awesome form for.

I'd also like Oleksiak to be a bit better than that if Riikola's gonna get sitting too tbh.

He had a hammer of a shot in a barn burner. Riikola should be playing over Maatta. We all know, but it ain’t happening.

It’s funny, people cite Oleksiak as a big hitter / crease cleaner. IMO he should be groomed as the next Schultz. Decent enough in his own zone, but a cannon shot and offensive talent.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Anyone else enjoying a pumpkin beer? Mmmmmmmm ... Punkuccino, so delicious.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
He had a hammer of a shot in a barn burner. Riikola should be playing over Maatta. We all know, but it ain’t happening.

It’s funny, people cite Oleksiak as a big hitter / crease cleaner. IMO he should be groomed as the next Schultz. Decent enough in his own zone, but a cannon shot and offensive talent.

He also had the mother of bad pinches and was part of the worst pairing. I guess you get a pass for that when you hammer one in yourself but I thought he didn't do enough to make him safe and he's got a lot less credit in the bank than Maatta.

I agree he's an offensive dman in the making though. Like Schultz, and Maatta, and Johnson, and Letang...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad